Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

begin the great race to close the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hero noccers. I r so so sick today... But I have a fear of vomiting! Lucky me!! At least it might explain why I have about as much energy as a Dandelion for the past few days as it's kind-of draining and exhausting. :/ Had a good sleep today though. Am so used to feeling nauseous and pukey at this stage now it's second nature to me. I woke up to receiving some pressies in the post that I got for peeps online and wasn't sure if they'd get here on time! And also a a lovely personal brill pressie of a Doctor's Letter telling me I have a Hereditary illness that I never even gave zero thought to as I didn't think in a million years I would have it... :/ I had been looking into an illness that I'm almost certain I have. And now I have something else as well too. Yayyy go me! :-l.

Anyway how is one and all today? Looking forward to Christmas?
    So sorry to hear this, misstearheus, I hope you are okay :)
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Right i am logging out for Christmas, try not to wreck the place while i'm gone :P
    Merry Christmas Lith, hope you have a fantastic time and a wonderful new year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just saw a photo a friend of mine posted of the arrivals gate at Dublin Airport. A massive sign over the door saying "The best Christmas present ever is about to walk through these doors..." I just had the sudden realisation that there's a huge chance (depending on how things go and depending on shifts etc) that I'll be walking through those doors next Christmas. I'm a bit teary now.

We can arrange a sign for you Paws next year.

"Welcome home best Noccers Vet"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It'll be great Paws.. Mornin Ted. Baileys coffee all round, fcuk it..

Sounds good gremmerz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws has a big grin on....

I do indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hello guys :)

Hi ATC

• Advertisement

Hi ATC

how's it going?:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Saw some almost hilarious entitlement in Galway there a few minutes ago. A car drove up a pedestrian street and parked outside a coffee shop so the man could go get coffee while taking as few steps as possible.

how's it going?
    Ah not bad now and you?
    Angron wrote:
    Saw some almost hilarious entitlement in Galway there a few minutes ago. A car drove up a pedestrian street and parked outside a coffee shop so the man could go get coffee while taking as few steps as possible.
    That's... Wow.

The traffic is insane :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah not bad now and you?

That's... Wow.

Yeah, as I said on Twitter it's comical in how terrible it was.

Hey folks.

Is there any of the Christmas buzz feeling going spare, don't have any of it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey folks.

Is there any of the Christmas buzz feeling going spare, don't have any of it myself.

see if this works Ted:

8b6854cddd7ddbaa554552f75b60317d.jpg

Helped a little dex.

Too much to try & pack before heading home.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Right, Christmas is coming. Two hours until the Force Awakens for me and my nephew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Right, Christmas is coming. Two hours until the Force Awakens for me and my nephew

Enjoy Mr. Wolf.

• Advertisement

I know we shall.

Enjoy Wolfman.

Debating getting a taxi home. My lift that was supposed to collect me 40 minutes ago isn't here, nor are they replying to my texts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

became an aunt for the fifth time, today... <3

1 niece and now 4 nephews... my heart is full :wub:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Congrats Joya :) lovely news.

Am awaiting the arrival of niece or nephew number 12 myself in January.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

evenin nocs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

La.de.da wrote: »
    Congrats Joya :) lovely news.

Am awaiting the arrival of niece or nephew number 12 myself in January.

thanks, it certainly is : )) cant wait to see him.. just 25 more days till i'm goin home : )) <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey everyone :)
    Joya wrote: »
    became an aunt for the fifth time, today... <3

1 niece and now 4 nephews... my heart is full :wub:
    Congraulations Joya, such a wonderful Christmas present to get :)

Ah not bad now and you?

Good to hear :) ah I'm good thanks :D
    Ah not bad now and you?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hiya coffee long time no see

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement