Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

XR3i wrote: »
    swannie i gots ya feather fluffererer for xmas :D
    Fluffing comes natural XR3i. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Are ye all in good festive form?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heya black swan :D how are you?
    Chilling a bit too much ATC, especially since I (deleted) waded up and tossed 1-page across the room for 2 points in the trash can. :pac:

KKkitty wrote: »
    We had an instant party in our complex already one night this week and I am still trying to recover from it kiltty, so yes, festive is our form indeed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Black Swan wrote: »
    We had an instant party in our complex already one night this week and I am still trying to recover from it kiltty, so yes, festive is our form indeed! :D

You should have more to cure yourself :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Chilling a bit too much ATC, especially since I (deleted) waded up and tossed 1-page across the room for 2 points in the trash can. :pac:

oh dear, hope you have better luck when you try again :o a new romance has been distracting me in the last few days from writing, must stay focused!

You should have more to cure yourself :D

But then I would have to start drinking the morning after kitty, and we all know there that ends up, a continuous buzzzzzzzzed Swannie! :p

Plus I only tried hair of the dog once, and never again!!! :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

**Swannie ducks below table and LOOKS about javahouse!!**

Where are you XR3i? :eek:

i am everywhere :D

oh dear, hope you have better luck when you try again :o a new romance has been distracting me in the last few days from writing, must stay focused!
    Oooooooooooo lucky you ATC! :cool:

Fluffing comes natural XR3i. :cool:

bella storia

• Advertisement

i am everywhere :D
    **Swannie sneaks over and LOOKS behind bin in corner of javahouse**

Nope, you were not hiding there XR3i. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How's things there?

Warm, sunny, blue sky, in shorts, T, pony with ball cap, and drinking a tall dark rich java in my favourite magic bean house. How about you Hugo?

I love your descriptions! :o

ima gonna find me a wife in the new year :)

Make sure she has a sister!

Just little ole me Hugo, and aside from being THE BLACK SWAN, nothing special, ha!

**Swannie kicks SwanBot while she thumps her chest thinking she was special**

kinda bah humbug but the pals around here are makin me smile on numerous occasions :pac:

ya, focused on the romance :pac:

bella storia
    Brings back memories of Amsterdam. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Oooooooooooo lucky you ATC! :cool:

thanks black swan :D

**Swannie sneaks over and LOOKS behind bin in corner of javahouse**

Nope, you were not hiding there XR3i. :pac:

oh yes i am

but of course, a twin sister :pac:

• Advertisement

kinda bah humbug but the pals around here are makin me smile on numerous occasions :pac:

Just following our Lair SOPs, right here on page 69 it says to humour XR3i. :D

Just little ole me Hugo, and aside from being THE BLACK SWAN, nothing special, ha!

hiya swanbot

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Back from War of Stars I am, excellent it was.

oh yes i am
    Oh! I only LOOKED behind the bin and should have LOOKED inside XR3i????? ;)

hiya swanbot
    **SwanBot jumps up-and-down happy to be recognized in this Lair crowd by XR3i**

but of course, a twin sister :pac:

I meant for your pal Hugo, not double for you! :p

Oh! I only LOOKED behind the bin and should have LOOKED inside XR3i????? ;)
    i am the bin swannie

You are special!

Also, is SwanBot single?! :pac:

Back from War of Stars I am, excellent it was.
    Oh oh, it appears that wolf is having a Yoda moment, and soon he will be flashing his light sabre about the Lair. :cool:

• Advertisement

i am the bin swannie
    Yikes, Swannie hits stealth button and goes POOF in javahouse! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement