Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Right I'm off to try and write for a while, later pals :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Also, is SwanBot single?! :pac:

SwanBot has been programmed to replace sheep for those deserving Lair members Hugo... hint, hint! :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Right I'm off to try and write for a while, later pals :D
    Swannie gets out pom poms and dances about cheering "Go ATC. Go! Go! Get that 1-page ATC!"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I may be slightly tipsy hee hee hee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    Back from War of Stars I am, excellent it was.
    Oh oh, it appears that wolf is having a Yoda moment, and soon he will be flashing his light sabre about the Lair. :cool:

Jaysus!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Also, is SwanBot single?! :pac:

SwanBot has been programmed to replace sheep for those deserving Lair members Hugo... hint, hint! :o

Am I awaited? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh oh, it appears that wolf is having a Yoda moment, and soon he will be flashing his light sabre about the Lair. :cool:

Dual wield I can.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

it's tv time, wish me luck

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Think I gonna snooze for a bit. Later Lairians

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Home sweet home. Brilliant night. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

ugh feel like giving up on manuscript

Don't give up ATC, you can do it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Atc, take a step back for a day or two, i'll guess that you will be having dinner with family tomorrow, take a break. It's a holiday so enjoy a breather for yourself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I won't be on tomorrow so Happy Christmas to all that enjoy it, I hope it doesn't go on too long for those that don't and to anyone that
    doesn't celebrate it at all happy Friday, weekends nearly here.

I personally am looking forward to this years coal delivery. ;)

Have fun Aaron, back to work tomorrow for me, five shifts then beer!.

*Oceans 11 music*
    We'll break you out Grem, we just need a crew and an incredibly complicated plan.

Mmm beer.

Oh i'll be going for a few later on too. At this point could do with the five days off it!.

That would be one hell of a hangover.

The heartburn would frighten me more!.

Two litres of milk, problem solved. Or Yazoo, mmmm yazoo . . .

• Advertisement

Milk doesn't calm this beast. :o

Milk doesn't calm this beast. :o
    :pac:

Just think of it as borrowing happiness from the next day.

Two litres of gaviscon :pac:

I won't be on tomorrow so Happy Christmas to all that enjoy it, I hope it doesn't go on too long for those that don't and to anyone that doesn't celebrate it at all happy Friday, weekends nearly here.
    Happy Christmas Aaron, have a good one! I have a bottle of Orchard Thieves for tonight and some chocolate Baileys for tomorrow night. I can hardly wait! :D
    Hope work isn't too busy for you Grem. :)
    Two litres of gaviscon
    I quite like the taste of Gaviscon. :o

I do too Paws, just wish i wasn't half fantasising about a bottle now!

Gaviscon with ice would be lovely!

Pah, tis the season for spirits and ice etc. Kinda raring to go out already :o

Looking forward to having a drink later. I'll be heading out the night after Stephen's Night as well. My brother's band have a gig. :)

I'm on until the 31st so today's the day for me.. Loadsa places close fairly early and a few don't open at all but i've my hidey hole sorted.. :D

• Advertisement

Excellent! Have fun!

Time for me to get up and have a shower I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement