Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I think I congratulated you last week m'dear but I'l say it again!! Best of luck with pet!! I left nothing under the tree, lil feckers of siblings wouldn't leave them alone!
    Oh that was just trial, but I ended up getting the job on Monday, thank you!!!

Awh nice, what did you get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

It's a full moon tonight, or is it tomorrow night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

tomorrow at 11:11 officially : )

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Oh that was just trial, but I ended up getting the job on Monday, thank you!!!

Awh nice, what did you get them?

I just got them vouchers and clothes and perfume/aftershave. They should be happy with that lot, they have enough as it is :P€

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Don't give up ATC, you can do it!
    Atc, take a step back for a day or two, i'll guess that you will be having dinner with family tomorrow, take a break. It's a holiday so enjoy a breather for yourself ;)

thanks guys, I'll try and take a breather for day or so :)

happy Christmas pals :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I just got them vouchers and clothes and perfume/aftershave. They should be happy with that lot, they have enough as it is €
    Oh nice. Can't go wrong with those tbh. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

happy Christmas pals :D

Happy Christmas Addy!:)

i guess i'm the only one alone on this eve :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Joya wrote: »
    i guess i'm the only one alone on this eve :)
    Yo Joya :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Merry Christmas Purple, caffeine, Grid and Mozzeltoff :D

• Advertisement

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo Joya :D

yo fathom sup :))

yo fathom sup :))
    You good?

Grid. wrote: »
    Happy Christmas Addy!:)
    Merry Christmas Purple, caffeine, Grid and Mozzeltoff :D

thanks guys :D all the presents are wrapped here and we're relaxing

You good?

ya im fine, just watching a show after talkin for 3 hours with my family : )

and you?

ya im fine, just watching a show after talkin for 3 hours with my family : ) and you?
    I'm good. At library. Checking out.

library i love even the sound of it :D

may grab a book to read these days, one thats not related to studies :d)

thanks guys :D all the presents are wrapped here and we're relaxing
    Behind packing. Tonight catch up. Play elf. :cool:

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

g'night noccers, see u on the other side (smiley face)

library i love even the sound of it :D may grab a book to read these days, one thats not related to studies :d)
    Speed read. Music background. Head set. Invades dreams.

Speed read. Music background. Head set. Invades dreams.

amen sista :pac:

• Advertisement

XR3i wrote: »
    g'night noccers, see u on the other side (smiley face)
    Sounds trekkie. Snooze be you XR3i :D

amen sista :pac:
    Novel. Sounds. Tune out I do :D

Behind packing. Tonight catch up. Play elf. :cool:

hope you have a nice time :cool:

how are you joya?:)

hope you have a nice time :cool:
    Wear elf costume. Official present distributor I am :D

Wear elf costume. Official present distributor I am :D

nice one :D

Novel. Sounds. Tune out I do :D

tune out, exactly. <3
    how are you joya?:)
    hey atc,
    m not too bad, enjoying the evening with gabriel byrne..
    strange to look the view from my balcony in the movie : )
    i even remember when they were shooting it just didn't know it was this : )

how are you?

nice one :D
    Cool time :cool:

tune out, exactly. <3

hey atc,
    m not too bad, enjoying the evening with gabriel byrne..
    strange to look the view from my balcony in the movie : )
    i even remember when they were shooting it just didn't know it was this : )

how are you?

good to hear :) that sounds cool

ah I'm not bad myself thanks

• Advertisement

tune out, exactly. <3
    Do that lots. Reading. Swimming laps. Sports practice. Surfing web.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement