Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

writing not happening for me tonight, gonna have to wait until Wednesday when I see Mom & get more information

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Just :(

Fed up.

With what deary?

writing not happening for me tonight, gonna have to wait until Wednesday when I see Mom & get more information

Creativity can't be forced Addy.... give it some time.;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Grid. wrote:
    With what deary?
    Being sat at home with no job. Every day is the same, it's so boring. It's soul destroying.

Grid. wrote: »
    Creativity can't be forced Addy.... give it some time.;):)

yeah just getting a bit frustrated with it

• Advertisement

Being sat at home with no job. Every day is the same, it's so boring. It's soul destroying.

Did u get any feedback from your trip.....how'd that go? Would you consider giving Dublin a go Paws?

yeah just getting a bit frustrated with it

Happens most writers.....give yerself a rest....it'll flow again.;):)

Grid. wrote:
    Did u get any feedback from your trip.....how'd that go? Would you consider giving Dublin a go Paws?
    Yeah, they just said that I wasn't the right person for the job. I did consider Dublin but cost of living there would be far too high and unfortunately vet nurse's wages are not great.

Happens most writers.....give yerself a rest....it'll flow again.;):)

yeah might give tonight a rest, see about tomorrow, someday I'll be finished

*hug* pp

Yeah, they just said that I wasn't the right person for the job. I did consider Dublin but cost of living there would be far too high and unfortunately vet nurse's wages are not great.

Awww sorry, don't let it discourage you though.....you'll get there again.;):) I realise that yeah.....what about a house share maybe?

• Advertisement

yeah might give tonight a rest, see about tomorrow, someday I'll be finished

Of course ya will.;):)

*hug* pp
    Thanks ATC
    Grid. wrote:
    Awww sorry, don't let it discourage you though.....you'll get there again. I realise that yeah.....what about a house share maybe?
    I'm not sure what to do now. I was all for moving to the UK but I'm very disheartened now.

Of course ya will.;):)

yep:)
    Thanks ATC

I'm not sure what to do now. I was all for moving to the UK but I'm very disheartened now.

no problem:)

trying to work myself out of this mood :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey everyone :)

images%205_zpsp6xutlku.jpg

Completely understandable....but it might not have been right for you just now. Keep your chin up dear, and try look for a position around greater Dublin or adjoining counties where rent will be a lot lower and sustainable. Don't give up hope....you're very good at what you do....and theres bound to be an opening for someone of your talent!;):)

heya boxers :)

Hey everyone :)

Hiya Stripey:)

trying to work myself out of this mood

Grid. wrote:
    Completely understandable....but it might not have been right for you just now. Keep your chin up dear, and try look for a position around greater Dublin or ajoining counties where rent will be a lot lower and sustainable. Don't give up hope....you're very good at what you do....and theres bound to be an opening for someone of your talent!
    Maybe. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any positions I can find.

Maybe I'm not good at it. Maybe that's the real problem.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws, don't let one poxy place rattle your confidence, people look to you for advice (annoying example aside) and you are qualified. How much you know and care shines through in your posts.

heya boxers :)
    Hiya Stripey:)
    Hey folks, how's thing with you?
    This isn't true and you know it's not true. :)

You are great at what you do, you just haven't been lucky enough so far to have a break at employment, it will happen for you though.

Easy for me to say, I know.

*hugs* x

• Advertisement

Maybe. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any positions I can find.

C'mon now Paws, of course you are....you're just in a rut at the mo and its easy to doubt oneself. Try start afresh and perhaps look at different options you may not have thought of before, it will come good for you!:)

This isn't true and you know it's not true. :)

You are great at what you do, you just haven't been lucky enough so far to have a break at employment, it will happen for you though.

Easy for me to say, I know.

*hugs* x

bit meh at the moment, doubting myself with the ability to finish the book & bit frustrated with it, listening to a bit of Youtube at the moment to try to distract myself

Ahh not bad...just flaked out on the couch here, trying to pick out Xmas presents on Ebay! Are you doin' ok?:)

Oh gosh... Wow. Thank you guys so much. Those posts were so lovely to read, honestly. I'm not sure what to say to that except thank you. xx

a7f84f8d-60f7-4bc5-8a9e-58b3d74542ba_zps2d8vzyqb.jpg

Not long now...can't wait!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws love lair too?

Paws love lair too?

Of course :D<3

The witching hour approaches!. OOOOooooOOOO

bit meh at the moment, doubting myself with the ability to finish the book & bit frustrated with it, listening to a bit of Youtube at the moment to try to distract myself
    *hugs* ATC, I'm sure your inspiration will come back soon. You'll finish the book, no question, look how far you've come already :) You can do it :)
    Ahh not bad...just flaked out on the couch here, trying to pick out Xmas presents on Ebay! Are you doin' ok?:)
    Ahhhh eBay, I've spent far too much time and money on that website this week. I really need to be banned from it. Happy shopping :D

Doing okay here, going to watch Hannibal in a bit I think :)

Tea anyone? :)

• Advertisement

*wanders back into Lair*
    Tea anyone?
    Oooh, yes please!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement