Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Morning all.
    Morning Grem, hows you?
    my dad knows I have a lot of it, and knows its very bad for us so he banned it over the next few days, as much as I enjoy my time here with folks, I'm looking forward to getting back into my apartment and maybe going out with my sis near New Year

edit: hot water bottle can be got in chemists :)
    Ah okay, I used to drink a lot of coke but lately I've been choosing orange over coke, not sure why. I absolutely love vanilla coke though, oh its gorgeous. I can only ever find it in Boots though and its rare they have it in, so when they do have it in, I buy a few bottles at a time lol.

Thanks for that I must have a look locally and see can I find one, they sound fantastic.

I burned myself the other night filling a hot water bottle. Have a beautiful red mark on my thumb knuckle from it. :rolleyes: :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've a mini heat pad thing like an electric blanket that I got for twenty yo yo in lidl, it's just the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Morning Grem, hows you?

Ah okay, I used to drink a lot of coke but lately I've been choosing orange over coke, not sure why. I absolutely love vanilla coke though, oh its gorgeous. I can only ever find it in Boots though and its rare they have it in, so when they do have it in, I buy a few bottles at a time lol.

Thanks for that I must have a look locally and see can I find one, they sound fantastic.

I burned myself the other night filling a hot water bottle. Have a beautiful red mark on my thumb knuckle from it. :rolleyes: :o

ah cool:) We're having orange here too instead, bit annoying but I'll get through it. I agree about the Vanilla Coke, it's really nice, brought it by mistake on holiday earlier in the year. I rarely see it in Ireland here but get it if I see it :)

no problem :)

ouch! hope its not too sore now

sounds good grem :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Indeed, it's a very grinch Friday here.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are the gang?

• Advertisement

Hey Hugo mon, how you holding up?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals, hope ye had a nice day

Hey Hugo mon, how you holding up?.

Not too bad here, Grem mon! How are you?

Did you get lots of lovely presents?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

sounds good It's like a hot water bottle that you plug in and heats up after a few minutes, easier than boiling a kettle and pouring it in which I find difficult
    OMG!
    This sounds amazing. Paws and I need these. Wonder where they can be gotten. They sound freaking fabulous
    Haha! I was just thinking the exact same thing!

My Mam actually bought me a new hot water bottle for England, it says "Pugs & kisses" on it!

Hi pals, hope ye had a nice day

Well if it isn't the last playboy of the western world! Happy Christmas to ya, my man! :)

• Advertisement

Good stuff Hugo, how do Seph how's all your side?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well if it isn't the last playboy of the western world! Happy Christmas to ya, my man! :)

Lol :o

Hows my main man :D?

Good stuff Hugo, how do Seph how's all your side?.

Ahhh not bad thanks you?

Grand here at work and listening to The Pale.. Recovering slowly from yesterday's session.

Microwave popcorn is no threat to the tasty cinema stuff.

Evening folks :)

Evening folks :)

SB! What an unexpected pleasure! :D

OMG!

Haha! I was just thinking the exact same thing!

My Mam actually bought me a new hot water bottle for England, it says "Pugs & kisses" on it!

great minds think alike :D hope you find one :)

Fingers crossed :)

Has everyone had a good day?

My ma has Mrs Browns Boys D'Movie on now, good grief it is utter crap. It is unbelievably bad.

I really can't wait til it is over......!!

• Advertisement

seem to have a good day here, spend time with family, granny and got nice presents. Second lot of visitors arrive tomorrow, going to have 10 people here, going to be mental!

You get anything nice there, Caffy?

You get anything nice there, Caffy?

yep got a few nice things :) got some hoodies, long t-shirts, some books, a DVD box set, rechargeable hot water bottle and two boxes of chocolates from new guy..not too bad overall

yep got a few nice things :) got some hoodies, long t-shirts, some books, a DVD box set, rechargeable hot water bottle and two boxes of chocolates from new guy..not too bad overall

Not a bad haul there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Fingers crossed :)

Has everyone had a good day?

I was having an all right day up until about half ten tonight when I found out that my OH (who is still down in Kerry) fecked off up to his friends house to have a few drinks and play poker, come back down to his fathers house, roar solid abuse at his 16 year old niece, start fighting with his brother and best friend. Turns out he was drinking whiskey. He shouldn't be drinking it at all. The man is fine on beer and cider, give him a sniff of whiskey and he turns into a howling lunatic.

I am due to go back down tomorrow. When I catch him, I'll kill him myself :mad:

Not a bad haul there! :)

yep not too bad :)

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I was having an all right day up until about half ten tonight when I found out that my OH (who is still down in Kerry) fecked off up to his friends house to have a few drinks and play poker, come back down to his fathers house, roar solid abuse at his 16 year old niece, start fighting with his brother and best friend. Turns out he was drinking whiskey. He shouldn't be drinking it at all. The man is fine on beer and cider, give him a sniff of whiskey and he turns into a howling lunatic.
    Oh dear, Mozz, that's not good. So, the whiskey doesn't agree with him at all? Certain drinks don't agree with people. Brandy doesn't agree with me, it makes me feel so down that I'd burst into tears if someone looked at me sideways. :o

It's a volatile time of year.. I'm glad I don't participate tbh. Mozz, there's nothing you can do right now so try not to let it eat you too much.. Give him a right bollocking tomorrow when he's all hungover..

Oh dear, Mozz, that's not good. So, the whiskey doesn't agree with him at all? Certain drinks don't agree with people. Brandy doesn't agree with me, it makes me feel so down that I'd burst into tears if someone looked at me sideways. :o

It's spirits in general that don't agree with him I'm afraid. He's never drank much spirits around me and when he has he's being sick off them. He used to drink whiskey when he was younger and he was meant to be an absolute lunatic, pretty mean too. He realized himself what he was like and stopped drinking them.

I don't know why he decided to drink whiskey tonight when he knows he can't handle it in the first place. I am worried sick about him but at the same time I want to tear the head off of him. I was the first person his poor niece rang, I think she thought I might be able to get down and calm him but sure I am over a hundred miles away and my dad and brothers have all had a few beers. At least they calmed him down and he's asleep but he's caused absolute mayhem. Was looking forward to going home tomorrow, absolutely dreading it now..

• Advertisement

It's a volatile time of year.. I'm glad I don't participate tbh. Mozz, there's nothing you can do right now so try not to let it eat you too much.. Give him a right bollocking tomorrow when he's all hungover..

I definitely will. Don't get me wrong guys, he's a sweet heart, really is,I wouldn't be with him if he wasn't! Just when he's off with the lads he goes off and does something stupid like this when he should know better!! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement