Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

yep not too bad :)

You must have been very good this year so! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    It's spirits in general that don't agree with him I'm afraid. He's never drank much spirits around me and when he has he's being sick off them. He used to drink whiskey when he was younger and he was meant to be an absolute lunatic, pretty mean too. He realized himself what he was like and stopped drinking them.

I don't know why he decided to drink whiskey tonight when he knows he can't handle it in the first place. I am worried sick about him but at the same time I want to tear the head off of him. I was the first person his poor niece rang, I think she thought I might be able to get down and calm him but sure I am over a hundred miles away and my dad and brothers have all had a few beers. At least they calmed him down and he's asleep but he's caused absolute mayhem. Was looking forward to going home tomorrow, absolutely dreading it now..
    Oh dear, not good...

I can understand you being working but wanting to murder him at the same time. His poor niece. Hopefully tomorrow is OK for you x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

You must have been very good this year so! :)

yeah I've been quite good, been working my ass off between college and writing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Oh dear, not good...

I can understand you being working but wanting to murder him at the same time. His poor niece. Hopefully tomorrow is OK for you x

Same here Paws. I hope he apologies to everyone for his behavior and can mend the fences with his family and friends and hopefully sort this mess out.

I love my drink but I would never drink something that I know would turn me into a raving psycho!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Even mentioning drink is making me feel a bit green. Definitely overdid it.. Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Eek Mozz, I hope everyone is okay, god love his poor niece.
    I absolutely love strawberries dipped in chocolate. Oh its unbelievable.

I reckon strawberries would go fantastically well with this Baileys, didn't think to get any though, regretting it now :(
    I wasn't wrong. Strawberries are unreal with it.

Om nom nom nom.

its-ok-fingers-sign.pngits-ok-fingers-sign.pngits-ok-fingers-sign.pngits-ok-fingers-sign.png

first date with new guy will be on my birthday, all excited and nervous now :D:o

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Same here Paws. I hope he apologies to everyone for his behavior and can mend the fences with his family and friends and hopefully sort this mess out.

I love my drink but I would never drink something that I know would turn me into a raving psycho!!
    Hopefully he will apologise to everyone. Sounds like a very awkward situation to say the least.

Yeah, same here. Last time I drank brandy I ended up crying in a corner so I haven't drank it since. :o

first date with new guy will be on my birthday, all excited and nervous now
    Ooh excellent! :D

Even mentioning drink is making me feel a bit green. Definitely overdid it.. Ugh.

I am surprised I did so well today considering the amount of food and drink flying around here today/this evening. Although the Metformin I am taking seems to have diminished my appetite, that or work has killed it :pac:
    Eek Mozz, I hope everyone is okay, god love his poor niece.

I wasn't wrong. Strawberries are unreal with it.

Om nom nom nom.

its-ok-fingers-sign.pngits-ok-fingers-sign.pngits-ok-fingers-sign.pngits-ok-fingers-sign.png

She's fine thank god. She was meant to be staying out in her grandfathers tonight but she got her stepfather to collect her. I can't blame her really, I'd do the same thing if I were in her shoes.

• Advertisement

Hopefully he will apologise to everyone. Sounds like a very awkward situation to say the least.

Yeah, same here. Last time I drank brandy I ended up crying in a corner so I haven't drank it since. :o

I used to be pretty weird when I drank vodka, that was my early twenties but it doesn't seem to bother me now though. I don't like gin so I don't know what way it reacts with me bar me thinking it's horrible! Come to think of it though, I have had it in cocktails so I must be ok with it, right? :o Whiskey I am ok with, don't drink an awful lot of it though and sure we all know how myself and rum feel about each other :pac:

I guess I can hold my liqueur really well. I just know my limits and stick with what I like.

I had two ciders and feels slightly dizzy :o

Ooh excellent! :D

thanks pp :D

I only had the one can of it this evening. As I mentioned I have had no appetite due to the Metformin, plus a side effect of them is wicked indigestion and I know if I have more than one can of cider I am going to be crippled with it all night :o

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I used to be pretty weird when I drank vodka, that was my early twenties but it doesn't seem to bother me now though. I don't like gin so I don't know what way it reacts with me bar me thinking it's horrible! Come to think of it though, I have had it in cocktails so I must be ok with it, right? Whiskey I am ok with, don't drink an awful lot of it though and sure we all know how myself and rum feel about each other

I guess I can hold my liqueur really well. I just know my limits and stick with what I like.
    Ooh I don't do vodka, that's since I drank shots of it on my birthday one time and I wasn't very well afterwards. :pac:

I've never had gin come to think of it. If you had it in cocktails I'm sure it's grand! I do like my whiskey though. Hehe :pac:

I wish more people would do that. Honestly, some people don't know when to stop!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

I only had the one can of it this evening. As I mentioned I have had no appetite due to the Metformin, plus a side effect of them is wicked indigestion and I know if I have more than one can of cider I am going to be crippled with it all night :o

Oh you poor thing.

Ooh I don't do vodka, that's since I drank shots of it on my birthday one time and I wasn't very well afterwards. :pac:

I've never had gin come to think of it. If you had it in cocktails I'm sure it's grand! I do like my whiskey though. Hehe :pac:

I wish more people would do that. Honestly, some people don't know when to stop!

You can sing that girl!! It's a cultural thing though isn't it? Irish people just seem to think it's acceptable to drink well out of excess and they'll be fine. Idiotic thinking of the highest order. As I said I do enjoy my drink but when I know it's enough I'll stop. I wish certain clowns I know would follow my lead :rolleyes: :pac:

Oh you poor thing.

Thanks Hugo. It's just something I have to watch out for!! :)

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    You can sing that girl!! It's a cultural thing though isn't it? Irish people just seem to think it's acceptable to drink well out of excess and they'll be fine. Idiotic thinking of the highest order. As I said I do enjoy my drink but when I know it's enough I'll stop. I wish certain clowns I know would follow my lead
    Yeah, true, it probably is. I know when I go out I have a limit of about 5 Jamesons and I'm find, I'm merry but not falling over my own feet and whatnot! Some people just seem to lose control when they're drinking.

Oh I know, I wish more people were sensible! That said, though, I have got blind drunk, but I just hate the feeling and I'd rather keep my liver intact.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Oh you poor thing.

Thanks Hugo. It's just something I have to watch out for!! :)

You're a stronger person than I

• Advertisement

hope you're ok there mozz x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd forgotten just how good dj shadow is..

I'd forgotten just how good dj shadow is..

I only know a handful of his stuff from the first two albums. Good stuff though.

Hadn't listened for a while now trawling youtube.

Which album is the one where your man in panicking in the cell about being forgotten about or being purposely being left in there to starve? Could have been a sample from a movie.

Currently re-watching the Other Voices Hozier special. :)

Currently re-watching the Other Voices Hozier special. :)

Did you see he joined bono and hansard busking yesterday?

Did you see he joined bono and hansard busking yesterday?
    I did, yes. Would have loved to have been there. :o

Oops sorry Hugo, nah don't know it, I'm not one for watching the videos much..

Paws it was probably cool though I find the other two insufferable

• Advertisement

I'm eating brown bread (my mom made it) relaxing and chatting with new guy, enjoying the rest from the writing:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement