Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Swannie IS the lair party animal!.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hello black swan :D
    Hey ATC! Don't tell anyone, but I am taking a vacation from writing during the hols and will return to 1-paging it after the 1st. Bad Swannie! Bad! Bad! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    I've completely recovered from my hospitalisation of last April, and don't expect any surprises like that again. Daily workouts are habit, and if I miss one I don't feel as grand, so I rarely miss, but this tends to keep me a bit underweight.
    Ah I see.. Maybe there's something else you could do if you did want to gain a little weight. I'm an expert in gaining, all I have to do is stop exercising and eat bread. :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie IS the lair party animal!.
    But G-G-G-R-R-R-E-E-E-M-M-M, you were supposed to keep that a secret and not parody pool little ole Swannie! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey ATC! Don't tell anyone, but I am taking a vacation from writing during the hols and will return to 1-paging it after the 1st. Bad Swannie! Bad! Bad! :(

no problem, I won't tell anyone :) will be returning to it myself tomorrow, got some well earned rest :)

• Advertisement

Ah I see.. Maybe there's something else you could do if you did want to gain a little weight. I'm an expert in gaining, all I have to do is stop exercising and eat bread. :o
    If I ate more lovey bread Paws, I would probably just workout harder without even thinking about it. Back home they would think me thin, then again across the pond no one would notice (except for those silly Kardashians, who appear to have had surgery to enhance their butts, ha!). :P

no problem, I won't tell anyone :) will be returning to it myself tomorrow, got some well earned rest :)
    **Swannie LOOKS at ATC's word count in sig... WOW!**

Well, you are our writing role model ATC! :cool:

**Swannie LOOKS at ATC's word count in sig... WOW!**

Well, you are our writing role model ATC! :cool:

thanks black swan :D I hope to work on it and have it finished by the end of 2016

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Meet your nemesis Swannie, grem the party pooper!! Muahahahahahaha

thanks black swan :D I hope to work on it and have it finished by the end of 2016
    Just keep thinking writing, publishing, reading, signing, and selling ATC! You will do it, I can feel it! :cool:

• Advertisement

Meet your nemesis Swannie, grem the party pooper!! Muahahahahahaha

Oh oh... better ask wolf to order the necessary Lair equipment and worker to follow Grem during parties...

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Good evening folks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening!

How's St. Stephen's Day treating y'all?

Just keep thinking writing, publishing, reading, signing, and selling ATC! You will do it, I can feel it! :cool:

yep try to keep focused :) I don't want to jinx myself but have a funny feeling I will :cool:

Good evening folks :D
    Heyyyyyy Boxers! :D
    Evening!

Fancy meeting you here Hugo. :cool:
    yep try to keep focused :) I don't want to jinx myself but have a funny feeling I will :cool:
    Not to worry ATC, as if you start to waver, I can always slip into my black leathers and use my whip for motivation! :eek:

Black Swan wrote:
    If I ate more lovey bread Paws, I would probably just workout harder without even thinking about it. Back home they would think me thin, then again across the pond no one would notice (except for those silly Kardashians, who appear to have had surgery to enhance their butts, ha!).
    Ah OK. I'm not really sure what to suggest then. :o

Ah OK. I'm not really sure what to suggest then. :o
    My flatmate seems to think that I can add a couple by building a bit more muscle. I've tried to improve my whimpy wrists with different kinds of dumbbell routines during past months, and now feel like a Dumbbell Swannie having accomplished nothing but a bit more sweat. :pac:

Then again your earlier suggestion about lovely warm bread sounds grand about now Paws, especially with a bit of Kerry Gold spread upon it.

Heyyyyyy Boxers! :D

Not to worry ATC, as if you start to waver, I can always slip into my black leathers and use my whip for motivation! :eek:

that's true :cool:

I must be off to my bed now though, won't be around for a few days but I'll be back the 1st of Jan, so see you then :) nighty nighty x

Evening!

Bella! What an unexpected pleasure!

@ Caffy & Boxers: Good evening, ladies. *tips hat*

A crazy thick fog has descended here, can't see the beautiful moon anymore.

• Advertisement

Evening, GremGrem!

We had a lovely view of the moon down here earlier this evening. I actually hummed a bit of Clair de Lune with teary eyes.

Black Swan wrote:
    My flatmate seems to think that I can add a couple by building a bit more muscle. I've tried to improve my whimpy wrists with different kinds of dumbbell routines during past months, and now feel like a Dumbbell Swannie having accomplished nothing but a bit more sweat.

Then again your earlier suggestion about lovely warm bread sounds grand about now Paws, especially with a bit of Kerry Gold spread upon it.
    Yeah, you could. Maybe you need more protein. However, please note that I am not a dietician :p

Ooh I want toast!
    I must be off to my bed now though, won't be around for a few days but I'll be back the 1st of Jan, so see you then nighty nighty x
    Hope you have a lovely time ringing in the new year. :)

It's just dawned on me that I've to move in less than 3 weeks!

I must be off to my bed now though, won't be around for a few days but I'll be back the 1st of Jan, so see you then :) nighty nighty x

Fair well ATC! :cool:

Bella! What an unexpected pleasure!
    WARNING! Last night was our Full Moon! :eek:

WARNING! Last night was our Full Moon! :eek:

Oh no! *washes neck* :pac:

**Howls!**

Oh no! *washes neck* :pac:
    Hugo is such a willing victim! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Seriously wtf is it with people starting arguments because you won't drop everything run after them, especially at 12:55am...........really pisses me off, have some bloody patience. Jeez.

Ooh I want toast!
    My empty tummy growls in agreement with you Paws! Everyone is now LOOKING at me in this javahouse! :o

• Advertisement

Seriously wtf is it with people starting arguments because you won't drop everything run after them, especially at 12:55am...........really pisses me off, have some bloody patience. Jeez.

Don't mind them, Boxers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement