Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Seriously wtf is it with people starting arguments because you won't drop everything run after them, especially at 12:55am...........really pisses me off, have some bloody patience. Jeez.
    Wtf?!
    Black Swan wrote:
    My empty tummy growls in agreement with you Paws! Everyone is now LOOKING at me in this javahouse!
    Ooh I shouldn't make toast at this hour.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Says who?! ;)

Says who?!
    My inner voice who doesn't want to be giving out to me in the new year for being bold at Christmas. :o

My inner voice who doesn't want to be giving out to me in the new year for being bold at Christmas. :o

But you deserve a late night snack. ;)

I got some tea :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

But it's the hols Paws, so that's a grand excuse to do so! You've got my vote! :P

I got some tea :D

Tea?! Feck!

I also had chocolate digestives :p

My (wo)man!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Chocolate? Now you have me thinking about one of my weaknesses Paws. I have absolutely no resistance to refusing fresh, plump strawberries dipped in chocolate! :P

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote:
    Chocolate? Now you have me thinking about one of my weaknesses Paws. I have absolutely no resistance to refusing fresh, plump strawberries dipped in chocolate!
    Interesting. Making mental note for future personal use. :p

How can you resist one Paws?

chocolate-covered-strawberries.jpg

That does look rather yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

A crazy thick fog has descended here, can't see the beautiful moon anymore.
    Yeah its the same here. :(
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Chocolate? Now you have me thinking about one of my weaknesses Paws. I have absolutely no resistance to refusing fresh, plump strawberries dipped in chocolate! :P
    Jesus don't get me started.....

I had a strawberries in my chocolate baileys earlier, seriously if you haven't tried it, you need to. God is fcuking unreal.

There is nothing like it.
    :pac::pac:
    Black Swan wrote: »
    She can't (but neither can I):o:o :pac::pac:

I *may* have had a few tonight, *may* :o:p :pac:

Black Swan wrote:
    How can you resist one Paws?
    Ooh that does look good :D

That does look rather yummy!
    Indeed Hugo! :cool:

Jesus don't get me started.....

I had a strawberries in my chocolate baileys earlier, seriously if you haven't tried it, you need to. God is fcuking unreal.
    Yes Boxers, I've had fresh strawberries dipped in a Baileys Irish Cream and chocolate dip combo, and also that with Bushmills Irish Cream. Yummmmmmy!

Feel rotten now. Heart burn. No Gaviscon or Rennies in the house so I have to try and sleep sitting up. Ugh. Horrible pukey feeling.

Almost half past 6PM Pacific, and just got an invite for free food from a friend, so off I go, hi ho, hi ho! :cool:

Bye bye, Swan! Enjoy! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Swannie is very good at those dinner invites, wish I managed a fraction of that!.

• Advertisement

Why is there nothing for heartburn here!

Swannie is very good at those dinner invites, wish I managed a fraction of that!.

Me too, G!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Heyoo late up folksies ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links in nocturnal mode?. :D

Herself is away for the Christmas, I'm back from the folksies's place, so I'm staying up late playing games and watching movies! :pac:

Someone was super awesome and gifted me Hard West on Steam, been playing that and absolutely adoring it! I think you might even like the idea of it Grem, it's got a wild west steampunk/horror thing going on, which is awesome.

Bring back Firefly oh wait.... :o Though that does sound kinda cool.. Listening to lots of tunes tonight because why not. When is herself back to you?

Ah, Firefly... :o

What you listenin' to? And get any goodies yourself?

Herself is back Tuesday, so not too long away. Though she's not back at work for another week I think, so we can probably have a few lazy mornings yet.

On the topic of westerns, thinking I'll pop into town tomorrow and pick up Django Unchained on Bluray, they have it in HMV for a tenner :D

Books, little dragon things and a set of framed photos of doglet so I did well..

Been listening to somadrone the last while, girl band before that and the pale before that so a little mixed up I guess!

Got a few books myself as well, Blood of Elves, and Time of Contempt by Andrzej Sapkowski.

There's a fantastic line in The Last Wish, "You make as good a fisherman as a goat's arse makes a trumpet." Made me burst out laughing on a packed train. :o

• Advertisement

I'm thinking too hard about that now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement