Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

have a good 1 p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Enjoy Paws.. First cuppa of the day made, lovely job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Having a cuppa n the last slice of cheesecake. I is happy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Laying off the nice things a bit now. Gotten lazy and I can't do both without turning into the Michelin man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Same here grem. Though haven't been too bad food wise the last few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Oh my god seriously will you have some bloody manners.

I mean is there a need to fart continuously and then go "ahhhhhh" and "that's some air" while I am trying to eat!!!

Do I really need to know how good it feels (for you!!!) to fart continuously? No, no I fcuking don't.

For something that never usually bothers me I'm in a serious mood now. :mad: :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Oh my god seriously will you have some bloody manners.

I mean is there a need to fart continuously and then go "ahhhhhh" and "that's some air" while I am trying to eat!!!

Do I really need to know how good it feels (for you!!!) to fart continuously? No, no I fcuking don't.

For something that never usually bothers me I'm in a serious mood now. :mad: :o

That's really disgusting. :mad:

I'd be roaring Boxers..

I'd be roaring Boxers..

Would you give them the ol' knuckle supper, Grem?

Tbh Hugo I think so.. It's the sheer ignorance of it..

Boxers, you doing ok?.

• Advertisement

Tbh Hugo I think so.. It's the sheer ignorance of it..

Boxers, you doing ok?.
    Yeah I'm good thanks Grem, still pretty pissed though.

I've no bother with people farting/burping in front of me/around me, even if they stink, I couldn't care less, but the way it was done tonight, jesus I could almost fcuking taste them let alone hear them and it really pissed me off.

Fart away, but not right in my face like. :mad:

I'm the same, I find them funny at times and I know a lot of people don't but there is a time and place imo, no small enclosed spaces, not while anyone is eating etc. Like most gross out stuff you really have to know who you're around and their personal rules.

I'm the same, I find them funny at times and I know a lot of people don't but there is a time and place imo, no small enclosed spaces, not while anyone is eating etc. Like most gross out stuff you really have to know who you're around and their personal rules.
    Yeah exactly I am the same, I mean I am pretty laid back about stuff like that, its just a normal bodily function and certainly even if I was disgusted with someone farting etc in front of me I would never make it obvious, unless I knew the person well, but like you say, there is a time and a place, and right in a persons face while they are eating is neither.

Spot on Boxers, it's not big or clever to persist.

Hugo, I'm on a bender listening to Clutch!.

Hugo, I'm on a bender listening to Clutch!.

Nice! Your impeccable taste has just gotten even impeccable-er! :D

What stuff you listening to there?

Letting youtube do the job so have listened right across the board from the eponymous album to this year's release. Sickened I missed out on them now!

I only know their stuff from Pure Rock Fury onwards. The newest album is a cracking one!

I'm lovin the blues rock swagger of the guitars.

I'm lovin the blues rock swagger of the guitars.

Yeah it's a nice sound.

Have any songs in particular stood out from the rest?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Stealth Black Swannie unPOOFS!**

Anyone about? :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Stealth Black Swannie unPOOFS!**

Anyone about? :D

Red alert!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Red alert!
    Red? Red? **Huffs and fluffs!** I don't look good in red. :mad:

Red? Red? **Huffs and fluffs!** I don't look good in red. :mad:

I'm sure that's not true!

I'm sure that's not true!
    You won't catch Swannie in red, even when she is dead! :pac:

You won't catch Swannie in red, even when she is dead! :pac:

A swan is beautiful regardless of her colour. :):o

A swan is beautiful regardless of her colour. :):o
    The next thing you'll be doing Hugo is lumping Swannie with all those plentiful white swans! The nerve!! :(

The next thing you'll be doing Hugo is lumping Swannie with all those plentiful white swans! The nerve!! :(

Once you go black, you don't go back. ;)

Once you go black, you don't go back. ;)

Black is beautiful! :cool:

**Swannie thumps chest with wings!**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hello and good evening fellow night owls! :D

How goes it in here?

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    Hello and good evening fellow night owls! :D

How goes it in here?
    Swannie waves wing hello at night owl Links. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement