Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Did the witch kidnap everyone while I was out? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey again folks, how goes it?

Grem, you available for a drink this week?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Links, how's maybe Friday?

Hmm, can't do Friday, that's Toy Show night, gonna be heading over to my mum's for that.

No worries, Thursday so?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Ahhhh eBay, I've spent far too much time and money on that website this week. I really need to be banned from it. Happy shopping :D

Doing okay here, going to watch Hannibal in a bit I think :)

Tea anyone? :)

I know.....so many bargains crying out to be bought!!:D

Ahh cool...enjoy!;)

Mug of tae and a plate of choc hobnobs would be smashin' now thanks:P

Thursday sounds good! :D

Got some Christmas booze I've been itching to give you ;)

Hobnobs came nowhere in a top ten of biccies on some sh1te I read the other day. Scandalous.. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Chocolate Hobnobs. OMG I haven't had one in literally years!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie's fangs begin to grow in anticipation of Wednesday night** :eek:
    1093344_the_moon.jpg

• Advertisement

Oh crap I'm out for dinner Wednesday night. Fellow diners beware!.

Oops, also hi Swannie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

*hugs* ATC, I'm sure your inspiration will come back soon. You'll finish the book, no question, look how far you've come already :) You can do it :)

Ahhhh eBay, I've spent far too much time and money on that website this week. I really need to be banned from it. Happy shopping :D

Doing okay here, going to watch Hannibal in a bit I think :)

Tea anyone? :)

thanks boxers x :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Grid. wrote: »
    I know.....so many bargains crying out to be bought!!:D

Ahh cool...enjoy!;)

Mug of tae and a plate of choc hobnobs would be smashin' now thanks:P
    Don't even mention bargains to me. Everything I bought was a bargain, problem is, there was far too many of them and I've little control when I see a "bargain", Paws can back me up here.
    Hobnobs came nowhere in a top ten of biccies on some sh1te I read the other day. Scandalous.. :mad:
    Chocolate Hobnobs. OMG I haven't had one in literally years!
    Hobnobs are rotten, unsurprising they didn't make the top ten. :pac:

Now, Jacobs Fig Rolls, or Mikados........:D Mmmm. They mysteriously disappear when there's any left lying around me. They just.........vanish. :o
    Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie's fangs begin to grow in anticipation of Wednesday night** :eek:
    1093344_the_moon.jpg
    Eeeeeeeeeeevenin' Swannie :D

Tea and weetabix coz I'm eccentric like that!.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Tea and weetabix coz I'm eccentric like that!.
    Party in Grem's folks :D

We'll be there in 10 :pac:

Total blasphemy.....how dare they!!:eek: Shur didn't God present them to Moses on Mount Sinai!!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Don't even mention bargains to me. Everything I bought was a bargain, problem is, there was far too many of them and I've little control when I see a "bargain", Paws can back me up here.
    To be fair I don't really discourage you :p
    Now, Jacobs Fig Rolls, or Mikados........ Mmmm. They mysteriously disappear when there's any left lying around me. They just.........vanish.
    I do like Fig Rolls. My favourites are Chocolate Digestives. I don't have them that often because I can't just have one, it has to be half a packet.

It's a warehouse so bring all ya want!.

Party in Grem's folks :D

We'll be there in 10 :pac:

I'll get my coat....:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh crap I'm out for dinner Wednesday night. Fellow diners beware!.

Oops, also hi Swannie!
    Beware indeed Grem! :eek:

** Swannie waves wing at Grem, while covering mouth with other wing to hide growing fangs**

Eeeeeeeeeeevenin' Swannie :D

Yes indeed Boxers, we are sharing evening together 8 times zones apart. :cool:

• Advertisement

not a huge biscuit fan but do like the odd choc HobNobs, yum :)

not a huge biscuit fan but do like the odd choc HobNobs, yum :)
    Swannie was bad today, buying a box of choc filled biscuit sandwiches ATC. I'll have to increase my laps swimming tomorrow! :o

Choc HobNobs would be grand too!

HKMCPLATweb.jpg

Beware indeed Grem! :eek:

** Swannie waves wing at Grem, while covering mouth with other wing to hide growing fangs**

Swans have teeth now.......awww evolution is great!!:D

Swannie was bad today, buying a box of choc filled biscuit sandwiches ATC. I'll have to increase my laps swimming tomorrow! :o

I've been bad too :o must cut down on the crisps & chocolate. Hope your swim goes ok:)

Will you be wearing a red swimsuit jogging along Venice beach with your wings unfurled like Pammy??:D

Swans have teeth now.......awww evolution is great!!:D
    Not if swannies give you a neck hickey when the Moon is Full Grid! :eek:
    I've been bad too :o must cut down on the crisps & chocolate. Hope your swim goes ok:)

Well, normally ATC I can resist desserts, but then there are chocolate dipped fresh plump strawberries which makes my resistance vanish!

chocolate-dipped-strawberry.jpg

It's a swan!. *bursts into tears*

Not if swannies give you a neck hickey when the Moon is Full Grid! :eek:

Well, normally ATC I can resist desserts, but then there are chocolate dipped fresh plump strawberries which makes my resistance vanish!

chocolate-dipped-strawberry.jpg

that looks really yummy :D

Will you be wearing a red swimsuit jogging along Venice beach with your wings unfurled like Pammy??:D
    Swannie prefers black or French blue colours Grid, but yes I often run the nearby sand to stay in shape.

• Advertisement

It's a swan!. *bursts into tears*

Why for prey pray tell Grem?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement