Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That'll be so much fun Paws!.

Links I only just barely skimmed a headline about that so I'm prob not the best to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

That'll be so much fun Paws!.
    I can't wait! Being sat at home is so monotonous. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm tempting everyone at this point, I think.

Anyone looking forward to The Hateful Eight btw?

It looks ok.

The Revenant looks good too.

Think I need some sleep. Night all x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Nai nai paws ;)

Yeah Hugo, wanna see The Revenant too.

I'm currently debating whether to buy games in the Steam Sale, I got a €20 gift card for Steam from my sister.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Gosh, I'm tired. Looking forward to getting into a routine in a couple of weeks.
    Unfortunately I have work to do M-W days in order to meet after-1st deadlines. Rust never rests! :eek:

I think I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on this:

Grem, you might dig the music from that a lot ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm currently debating whether to buy games in the Steam Sale, I got a €20 gift card for Steam from my sister.
    Well, I have Steam but no debt after the hols, so I cannot LOOK at their sales Links!

shaking-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

I should probably just go play some games instead of debating over buying them, shouldn't I?

Only half-past 6PM Pacific, and my turn to cook. Bye all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Am gonna hit the hay here too.

Night! x

Alrighty folks, nai nai ;)

Think I'll have another blast at Hard West

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll give it a look Links. Busy here again.

No bother Grem.

Just popped out with the wee one, and making tea, then I'm probably gonna curl up in bed and watch something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Has any here any idea on how to log into a website via Google?

I placed an order on Anastasia Beverley Hills and I had to use my Google a/c to place the order, but now I can't find how to fecking log into the ABH website to check my order status!!!

Seriously, what is wrong with having a simple process of being able to sign up and then sign in, in the future, why the need to go via fecking Google!!!!! :mad:

Is there a log on button on the site you mention? That should give you 'log in with' options.

Is there a log on button on the site you mention? That should give you 'log in with' options.
    There is yeah but it doesn't give any options at all.

I spent ages trying to look through my Google to see could I find anything and nada.

:(

Ok did you try to Google search 'log into (site) with Google' I know that sounds painfully obvious but through bitter experience sometimes it's a way through some sites that aren't the best set up..

Ok did you try to Google search 'log into (site) with Google' I know that sounds painfully obvious but through bitter experience sometimes it's a way through some sites that aren't the best set up..
    Yup tried that too. I honestly cannot figure it out. I've never known logging into to any site to be as complicated lol.

Have you searched boards?. Perhaps someone in bargain or fashion or somewhere has experience with this crowd. I've no idea who they are. :o

• Advertisement

Good morning everyone :)
    Have you searched boards?. Perhaps someone in bargain or fashion or somewhere has experience with this crowd. I've no idea who they are. :o
    I have indeed and nothing.

This is them www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com

On the top right of that page there's a little wheel/cog icon that gives sign in options, or at least it's appearing for me?.

Weird, saved the link, reopened and the icons changed to pale squares but still usable.. Suppose you'll have to go to the contact us bit instead so..

Morning all :)

How do Paws, duvet day?

How do Paws, duvet day?
    Sort of. I'm currently curled up in an armchair. :p

How are you?

All good, no sign of sleep so not pushing it for now. One shift left so i'll manage.. How's the form today?

All good, no sign of sleep so not pushing it for now. One shift left so i'll manage.. How's the form today?
    Hopefully you'll grab a couple of hours :)

I'm good today. I got toast. :p

Ah yeah i'll get some, be grand. Toast is the best.. :)

• Advertisement

:)

It is. And tea. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement