Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Heyoo folksies ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm the same with the comfort zone thing!

How do Links, all well?.

Not bad Grem, made myself coffee, 'cos feck it I'm staying up 'til stupid o'clock! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are Boards' finest this evening?

I'm the finest? :3

• Advertisement

****, just heard Lemmy died :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What?? He was supposed to be immortal..

Links234 wrote: »

Ah no. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What?? He was supposed to be immortal..
    Ah no. :(

Sat here with tears in my eye at the news :(

An actual rock legend..

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Sat here with tears in my eye at the news :(

*hugs*

The man himself once said that he doesn't want to live forever, but he will through the music.

An actual rock legend..

A Rock GOD
    *hugs*

The man himself once said that he doesn't want to live forever, but he will through the music.

Having a Jack & Coke, Motorhead blaring, just can't really believe it :(

That's the music selection decided for the night.

A track he did on Slash's self titled solo album 5 years ago

He had a somewhat decent track on the Probot record too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Completely shocked....thought he'd be around forever!:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

To borrow the words of one of my favourite wrestling commentators, he was as tough as a $2 steak, but it really seemed like his health had declined the last few months. I suppose it's not overly surprising, but it is saddening.

lemmy_zpsbephxgeo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi everyone

Definitely an influence on me picking up a guitar..

• Advertisement

He had a somewhat decent track on the Probot record too.

Hi Paws how was the night?

Definitely an influence on me picking up a guitar..

Aye....one of the greats! Seen them play the Ambassador a few years back and they were killer!! Such a shame..

Hi Paws:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey everyone :)

Well Boxers, how are you now?

Lemmy - Words just can't describe him and the legendary life he lived, not to mention the amount of rock/metal musicians he has influenced.. His memory and music will live on long after we've all gone.. I'm so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Paws how was the night?
    Could have been better, could have been worse. Worrying about my brother but won't go into it. Let's just say I think his gf is going to get him into a lot of trouble. :(
    Grid. wrote:
    Hi Paws
    Heyo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Well Boxers, how are you now?
    Hey :D

Am good thanks, have a headache and I am hungry, apart from those, grand lol. Not sure why I am hungry as I had dinner earlier :/

How's everyone here tonight? :)

Poor doggy did not want to go out in the weather. I put her little raincoat on, and she especially did not want to go out wearing that. :o

• Advertisement

It's gone a bit cold out alright Links was just out. Not raining right now though..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement