Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

She's in her little Christmas jumper now, and a lot happier I think :D

By the way, that game I was mentioning last night? Played about 90 minutes of it so far, and it's damn good. ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I have brought you all to bed with me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Could do with an extra jumper here, in a different office and can't get warm at all.
    That the one you only just got?

I have the light duvet and the window open, tis far from cold in the Capital.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote:
    Poor doggy did not want to go out in the weather. I put her little raincoat on, and she especially did not want to go out wearing that.
    Links234 wrote:
    She's in her little Christmas jumper now, and a lot happier I think
    So much cute!!!
    Shiminay wrote:
    I have the light duvet and the window open, tis far from cold in the Capital.
    I must be the only one that's cold!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm just cold because I'm in the old office and there's no heat but plenty of drafts..

No change then Paws :p

So much cute!!!

How much cute can you handle? Here's her facebook page ;)

Haha was wondering if you were going to put up her page!. :D

Shiminay wrote:
    No change then Paws
    Nope. No change. Permanently cold. :o
    Links234 wrote:
    How much cute can you handle?
    Oh she's gorgeous Links! :D:D

Is she a beagle x King Charles?

• Advertisement

Kiki will be famous yet!

Is she a beagle x King Charles?

That's a bingo! :D

Paws displaying her expertise again!

I want the albums I ordered to be here now Links! Still, good excuse for a pint soon.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Gorgeous doggy Links, those eyes <3
    I must be the only one that's cold!
    Nope, cold here too. :(

Vigorous exercise ladies!! :p

Vigorous exercise ladies!! :p
    I'm honestly not sure if you mean exercise or sexercise? :o:o

I'm over tired and my brain isn't functioning properly so sorry if I am missing the obvious! :o

There's no difference if you're doing either properly :P

I had no intention of being awake this late, so I shall take my leave of you all and bid you a good night my lovelies.

G'night Shiminay ;)

I was being bold alright Boxers!. :D

Night Shim..

Shiminay wrote: »
    There's no difference if you're doing either properly :P

I had no intention of being awake this late, so I shall take my leave of you all and bid you a good night my lovelies.
    :D:D

G'night Shim, sleep well. :)
    I was being bold alright Boxers!. :D

Night Shim..
    :pac: :pac:

I'm single, none of it for me :(

Grrr! :(

• Advertisement

That's what we have imagination land for! ;)

Right, well I best take the pooch out and head for bed.

I'll freeze my feet for another twenty minutes or so and then head off to sort out the buildings for the early and weirdly enthusiastic crew..

Links234 wrote:
    That's a bingo!
    Paws displaying her expertise again!
    Lol. :D

You can tell your new work buddies you come highly praised from the nocturnal lair....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good morning pals, sad news about lemmy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Which of the htc series is it Taltos?

One M7
    It's the most stable phone since the Desire C I've had in ages. Tempted by the M9 but really want the remote screen capability that some Sony offer. For now though nearly 3 years in it's still motoring away so no rush to change it.

Just wish I could get a stable connection with my cars bluetooth as I can't seem to use it handsfree with any car or device for some reason. Maybe age...

morning taltos :)

You can tell your new work buddies you come highly praised from the nocturnal lair....
    :D

Morning everyone

• Advertisement

morning pp :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement