Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Why for prey pray tell Grem?

Sorry, a reference to an image that's gone super viral. Dude made a list of all the things that made his gf cry that day and the cuteness of swans was one.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sorry, a reference to an image that's gone super viral. Dude made a list of all the things that made his gf cry that day and the cuteness of swans was one.

I got the reference :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie bows on Lair stage**

What, no flowers? :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I got the reference :D
    Fancy meeting you here Paws! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A gathering of ladies of the night? :pac:

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote:
    Fancy meeting you here Paws!
    Hi! About to hop into bed so won't be here for long. :)

A gathering of ladies of the night? :pac:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Grem, that expression has so many meanings, some of them quite risqué! :D

Hi! About to hop into bed so won't be here for long. :)
    Before you can escape Paws, I wish you fun dreams! :cool:

I know Swannie, I do be a fan of some inyourendo ( I'll get my coat)

I know Swannie, I do be a fan of some inyourendo ( I'll get my coat)
    Grem is subjecting poor Swannie to PUN-ishment!

• Advertisement

I'm in a weird weird mood Swannie, must be the moon.. How are you anyway?.

I'm in a weird weird mood Swannie, must be the moon.. How are you anyway?.
    H-O-W-L !!

Practicing for Wednesday Full Moon night Grem (and I have a lot to HOWL about too)! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

To be fair I don't really discourage you :p.
    We never, ever discourage each other. Discouragement isn't allowed. :pac:
    I do like Fig Rolls. My favourites are Chocolate Digestives. I don't have them that often because I can't just have one, it has to be half a packet.
    I'm like that with Fig Rolls and Mikados, can take or leave anything else.

I'm partial to chocolate kimberley too though, now they are scrummylicious. Om nom nom. :D

There's always something to howl about. Grr etc.

Well Boxers!.

There's howling Grem, and then there is BLACK H-O-W-L-I-N-G !!! :eek:

Well Boxers!.
    Howdy Grem :)

I'm all snuggled up in bed with my two hot water bottles and I'm still freezing. :o

Not finding it too cold at all here.. Then again I've kept the tea coming..

Swannie's howling is super effective!

Lair is THE fun place I frequent. Thanks and bye for now. :D

Not finding it too cold at all here.. Then again I've kept the tea coming..

Swannie's howling is super effective!
    I always feel the cold lol. I could wear three pairs of fluffy socks and still feel the cold. Have always been that way. :o

It's amazing how many people I've met like that, seems very prevalent among women for some reason.. Because I work outside sometimes and have done for years I'm very thorough about my gear but I'd be completely outwitted by cold extremities like that..

• Advertisement

Me right now.

2ex20i0.jpg

2yzbqrt.jpg

t5ivk7.jpg

I often think that working nights helps me.. However the process of trying to get to sleep at any time of day or night is difficult when my brain is full of directionless sh1te like a shaken snow globe.

I often think that working nights helps me.. However the process of trying to get to sleep at any time of day or night is difficult when my brain is full of directionless sh1te like a shaken snow globe.
    That is exactly what my mind is like both day and night. It never rests. Drives me mad at times.

Doesn't matter how tired I am, my mind will not stop going. :o

Same here.. It's in a list of stuff I'm trying to tackle.. It drives my anxiety through the roof.. I am always, always, always tired.

Time to get the tea and coffee on for the daydwellers, hup outta the beds with ye!.

Morning everyone :)
    Same here.. It's in a list of stuff I'm trying to tackle.. It drives my anxiety through the roof.. I am always, always, always tired.
    This is the same for me too, I get anxious then depressed then my insomnia gets worse, its a viscous cycle.

Sometimes its my depression that kicks it off and I'll be depressed then that gets my anxiety going then in kicks insomnia. I think its worse when it happens this way.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Time to get the tea and coffee on for the daydwellers, hup outta the beds with ye!.

Thank ya Grem:)....I baked some croissants to go with it

067a3519-27fa-48ea-afb2-894cd534d65f_zps66pqnchb.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Morning everyone :)

This is the same for me too, I get anxious then depressed then my insomnia gets worse, its a viscous cycle.

Sometimes its my depression that kicks it off and I'll be depressed then that gets my anxiety going then in kicks insomnia. I think its worse when it happens this way.

Hi Stripey:)

Yeah i know what you mean....its a vicious cycle isn't it, can get overly anxious myself at times which makes things more stressful than they need to be. I've started meditating for 20 mins a day and it does help alot to really calm my nerves and help me to think clearer about worries and stuff.

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

bugs-bunny-pie-o.gif

Morning, Griddy! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Good morning

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement