Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

must be away to write, later pals :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Bye Caffy, best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hi & bye caffy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aye, it's coming together now alright. I've little for whining about considering people flooded out all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Aye, it's coming together now alright. I've little for whining about considering people flooded out all over the place.
    I'm a great whiner, I'd go as far as as saying it's one of my skills. :D

Fair play to you though, it can be easy to forget about how easy we have it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh I'm county champ myself in the whinge stakes..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm off out for a while. Bye guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Later Paws..

Nice one Lith mon.

Motorhead's Whiplash cover > Metallica's version..

• Advertisement

Oh savage tack..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folkses ;)

Indeed, kinda tough picking a favourite version, also I would say that this will be one hell of a celebration of Lemmy's life next weekend

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/memorial-services-for-lemmy-to-be-held-at-rainbow-bar-grill/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening, pals!

Evening Hugo.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Evening Hugo.

How's our main man in the West?

How's our main man in the West?

All good here..

Hi Links and Hugo all well?.

All good here..

Glad to hear it, friend.
    Hi Links and Hugo all well?.

Ah not too shabby here, thanks. How's our Grem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Not too bad, it's cold out though. Just took the wee one for a walk.

• Advertisement

Just had to killswitch a section here.. More paperwork. Otherwise pretty ok, me back is acting up but that's nothing strange.

Just had to killswitch a section here.. More paperwork. Otherwise pretty ok, me back is acting up but that's nothing strange.

What does killswitch mean in that context, G?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just tel them it was like that when you found it

Pneumatic driven lines, pipe ruptured, there are killswitches at various points along the line so try find the right one to isolate the problem. I killed it!. Muahahahahahaha!

Pneumatic driven lines, pipe ruptured, there are killswitches at various points along the line so try find the right one to isolate the problem. I killed it!. Muahahahahahaha!

Malevolence suits you, Grem! :D

Why thank you sir Hugo!.

I know it's not officially confirmed yet, but i am jumping for joy at a GN'R reunion :D

I know it's not officially confirmed yet, but i am jumping for joy at a GN'R reunion :D

Oh?. Full line up?.

Oh?. Full line up?.

Yeah :D, won't be quiet the classic line up, guess we'll know for certain who's in and who's not after Axl's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel on the 6th

• Advertisement

Nice I'm not as up to speed as most with this sort of stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement