Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Nice I'm not as up to speed as most with this sort of stuff.

Indeed, a proper send off for the fans & a the chance to finally let the GN'R name die with some dignity (After the entire debacle of the Appetite/Lies/Illusion line up imploding in '93) so to speak.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hopefully there won't be too much drama. Give younger fans to see the real job.

Hopefully there won't be too much drama. Give younger fans to see the real job.

Knowing Axl you'd never know :pac:, i think the rumoured line up is Axl, Slash, Duff, Dizzy Reed, Richard Fortus, Frank Ferrer..

So 4/6 of the Illusions line up, plus 2 from the Chinese Democracy line up, with Izzy appearances peppered in, I'd be happy with that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That'd be pretty damn sweet.

Yeah it would be pretty sweet :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The last thing the world needs is more Axel Rose singing.

How do Angron?. Hope things are a bit better..

Good night folks :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well, I got home from Galway, only to find out I'd left my (only) PS4 controller behind, so I can't play my PS4 now. So I'm not feeling the best.

Night Lith..

Fcuk Angron, not good, can you get someone to post it tomorrow?.

• Advertisement

Yeah, the people I was staying with said they are going to post it down for me as soon as they can which is good. Still, a few days is a long time for no Fallout 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh look at the time...

*hic*

Mmmm, curry chips!

Good on ya Paws!

Hopefully you'll have it by Wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

made it up to 50k words on manuscript, another 50 thousand to go before I wrap up the first draft, oh so tired..:)

Well done Atc, you've definitely earned a good long rest..

I've no idea why I'm still awake

Well hopefully you have a good lie in today Paws..

Well done Atc, you've definitely earned a good long rest..

thanks grem :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning everyone :)

morning joya :) how are you?

• Advertisement

Morning Joya, just clicked all your dragons and eggs ;)

hiya ladies, im fine still in bed, planing to get up and pop to ikea to get some shelf for shoes :d))

thanks grem, im near the golden trophy cup so looking forward to that!

did you enjoy the christmas events and valkemarian tales? was an awesome one, and the aegis dragons are gorgeous, i enraged one though just to have in in scroll :o

sounds good joya :) still in bed too and watching suits

sounds good joya :) still in bed too and watching suits

hahah, yes i thought to get up early today like to "prepare for early start" with work tomorrow, but watched some forensic files till late last nite so :o

ah well, we may as well enjoy fully the last day of holidays :)

ps. clicked on all of your dragons too gremmy : ))

I eventually got some sleep about 2 and a half hours ago. Tired. I'll get up though.

Joya wrote: »
    hahah, yes i thought to get up early today like to "prepare for early start" with work tomorrow, but watched some forensic files till late last nite so :o

ah well, we may as well enjoy fully the last day of holidays :)

ps. clicked on all of your dragons too gremmy : ))

yeah same, only with college, really need to sort out my sleeping patterns :o True, may as well enjoy them, looking forward to going back tomorrow:)

hiya pp :) how are you?

Not too bad. Was just about to go down to have breakfast in my PJs and my neighbour walked in so I have to get dressed. How are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Not too bad. Was just about to go down to have breakfast in my PJs and my neighbour walked in so I have to get dressed. How are you?

At least in your new place, you won't have any unwanted visitors.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    At least in your new place, you won't have any unwanted visitors.
    Can't wait for that. :D

• Advertisement

oh dear, won't be long until the move now :)

I'm good thanks, date is getting closer and making progress on project, just getting some lunch now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement