Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My Mam is making turkey curry

Food for all!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not a pharmacy open past six. Bugger..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My Mam is making turkey curry

We''ll be there in 20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

have a chicken and pasta dish cooking in the oven, sooo hungry!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Not a pharmacy open past six. Bugger..
    You OK there Grem?
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    We''ll be there in 20
    :D

• Advertisement

anyone have any tips for a first date? it's a little over three weeks away and feeling very nervous :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No tips Atc, just be who you are, guessing that's exactly why you were asked out in the first place ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Evening everyone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

evening :)

No tips Atc, just be who you are, guessing that's exactly why you were asked out in the first place ;)

thanks grem, I'll try too :o

• Advertisement

How do Boxers and Joya..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sswwwaaaauuuwwwwwkkkk sqqquuaakkk swaak ssswwwaaaawwwkk!

SwanBot translation: "It's high noon Pacific. Anyone about?" :D

Good evening ladies.

how do black swan?:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Good evening ladies.
    **SwanBot bats eyelashes and curtsies to Ted**
    how do black swan?:)

Sleepy after a night out-on-the-town ATC, but have to go to market in a bit as my frig is bare.

oh my, what big eyelashes you have.

Black Swan wrote: »
    **SwanBot bats eyelashes and curtsies to Ted**

Sleepy after a night out-on-the-town ATC, but have to go to market in a bit as my frig is bare.

hope you had a good time :) Oh had to do that myself today, did not wanna leave my cosy apartment

oh my, what big eyelashes you have.
    Sssssssssqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuaaaaawwwwwwkkkkkkkkk

SwanBot translation: coos at Ted! :P

hope you had a good time :) Oh had to do that myself today, did not wanna leave my cosy apartment

Ohhhhh ATC, I know what you mean about staying under my duvet all warm and cosy, and not going out to dodge the raindrops. :pac:

How do Boxers and Joya..
    hiya Grem are you at work? :)
    Sswwwaaaauuuwwwwwkkkk sqqquuaakkk swaak ssswwwaaaawwwkk!

SwanBot translation: "It's high noon Pacific. Anyone about?" :D
    hiya swannie happy new year to yaaaaaaaaaa! :D

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »

hiya swannie happy new year to yaaaaaaaaaa! :D

Have a grand NY too Joya! :cool:

Ohhhhh ATC, I know what you mean about staying under my duvet all warm and cosy, and not going out to dodge the raindrops. :pac:

yep not easy but managed it :)

Have a grand NY too Joya! :cool:
    why thank you i'll try not to disappoint :pac:

**Startled by Ted, SwanBot's mouth falls open!"**

**Swannie steps in...** I doubt that SwanBot would like to share a pickles and peanut butter sandwich Ted. It's all in the idiomatic tone where the SwanBot meaning occurs. :pac:

oh black swan I posted a little of my book, tis over in the creativity corner if you wanna take a look :)

**Startled by Ted, SwanBot's mouth falls open!"**

**Swannie steps in...** I doubt that SwanBot would like to share a pickles and peanut butter sandwich Ted. It's all in the idiomatic tone where the SwanBot meaning occurs. :pac:

My bad, :o

My Swanbot language lessons are only in the early stages.

Joya wrote: »
    why thank you i'll try not to disappoint :pac:
    You never do disappoint Joya, it's not in your nature. While Swannie has to fall on her face every now-and-then to get back to reality. :D

oh black swan I posted a little of my book, tis over in the creativity corner if you wanna take a look :)
    Oooooooooooooooooooo, Swannie dashes over to Creative Writing forum! :cool:
    My bad, :o

My Swanbot language lessons are only in the early stages.

Well, SwanBot is pleased that Ted would care to learn her tongue in more ways than one... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Ooh behave....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement