Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Pensive isn't necessarily a bad thing, just a consideration of the status quo. It's good to take a wee time out to check in with yourself without getting into a big rumination on stuff.
    Yeah true.

I've been thinking a lot about how much happier I've been and how much I've changed (for the better) in the past few months I've gotten rid of my ex, and what I'd like to happen in future.

There was one thing that I really wanted (and still want) to happen, although I am pretty confident it won't, but hey ho.
    Sounds great. I really need this Baileys. :D
    :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I've been thinking a lot about how much happier I've been and how much I've changed (for the better) in the past few months I've gotten rid of my ex, and what I'd like to happen in future.

There was one thing that I really wanted (and still want) to happen, although I am pretty confident it won't, but hey ho.
    Glad to hear you're seeing the light as it were.

Nothing wrong with hoping no matter what it is.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That sounds ok Boxers, to quote Fatboy Slim 'you've come a long way baby' so taking stock will happen here and there. Fair fcuks to you.

Heyo Aaron I can't complain really, just over five hours left so I'm managing anyway.. Pain hasn't worsened which is the most important part..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks ;)

How doodle?. :)

• Advertisement

Heyo Aaron I can't complain really, just over five hours left so I'm managing anyway.. Pain hasn't worsened which is the most important part..
    Oh and you're in pain too. Cyber hug. A gentle one.
    Hey folks ;)
    Hey Links hows the form?

Glad to hear you're seeing the light as it were.

Nothing wrong with hoping no matter what it is.
    That sounds ok Boxers, to quote Fatboy Slim 'you've come a long way baby' so taking stock will happen here and there. Fair fcuks to you.

Yeah true it is. My only regret is not ending our relationship over a year ago when I first wanted to, instead giving him chance after chance after chance and allowing him to treat me like crap. Still least I can see how just how bad he and our relationship was for me.

Yeah true, unfortunately don't think the thing I really wanted to work out will :( Oh well, suppose that's life. :( Still though, its a b!tch....... :( Wouldn't usually be so disappointed over something like it but oh well. :(
    Hey folks ;)
    Hey Links, hows you? :)

Ok, had a bit of a downer of a day, but things've perked up :)

Also, ordered Django Unchained on Bluray, should be ready for me to collect during the week. :D

You sick Aaron?

Boxers, everything is experience even if it was horrible, you're a wiser person now.

Sorry to hear that Links but yay for Django, great movie.

Yeah true it is. My only regret is not ending our relationship over a year ago when I first wanted to, instead giving him chance after chance after chance and allowing him to treat me like crap. Still least I can see how just how bad he and our relationship was for me.

Yeah true, unfortunately don't think the thing I really wanted to work out will :( Oh well, suppose that's life. :( Still though, its a b!tch....... :( Wouldn't usually be so disappointed over something like it but oh well. :(
    Well try not to regret it too much, our decisions good and bad shape us and make us who we are.
    You've come out the other side a wiser person and a pretty cool one at that.

You never know, however unlikely it is still possible.
    Ok, had a bit of a downer of a day, but things've perked up :)

Also, ordered Django Unchained on Bluray, should be ready for me to collect during the week. :D
    Well I'm glad you bounced back Links. I'll have hugs on standby just in case.

That is a good movie but as for Bluray is there a noticeable rise in quality against standard DVDs?
    I ask because I got an XBone a few months back and it can play Blurays only I don't know if I should change or stick with standard.

• Advertisement

You sick Aaron?

Boxers, everything is experience even if it was horrible, you're a wiser person now.
    Thankfully no. Woke up still drunk and started downing water and had a few bits of food.
    Instead of going from drunk to hungover I managed to catch it and just go from drunk to sober.
    Unless you were asking me mentally, to which the answer would be yes.

Jinx! :D

That is a good movie but as for Bluray is there a noticeable rise in quality against standard DVDs?

Huge difference, but there can be some ****ty quality Bluray releases as well, like they'll just try to upscale from the DVD and it looks like ass. Most of the time, yeah, gigantic difference.

Huge difference, but there can be some ****ty quality Bluray releases as well, like they'll just try to upscale from the DVD and it looks like ass. Most of the time, yeah, gigantic difference.
    Alright I'll give it a hop with the next movie I buy and hope it's the genuine article rather than an upscale.

Thanks.

Alright I'll give it a hop with the next movie I buy and hope it's the genuine article rather than an upscale.

Thanks.

Just look up some Bluray review sites.

Yeah true you are right about there.
    Well try not to regret it too much, our decisions good and bad shape us and make us who we are.
    You've come out the other side a wiser person and a pretty cool one at that.

You never know, however unlikely it is still possible.
    Yeah you are right. I've learned one thing: not to settle for less than I deserve.

Hehe true, maybe there'll be a miracle and it will happen. We'll see :)

Just look up some Bluray review sites.
    Christ the entire internet at my fingertips and for some reason it never crossed my mind to do a bit of research.

Thanks to you doubly so for helping out this bloody eejit.

Yeah true you are right about there.

Yeah you are right. I've learned one thing: not to settle for less than I deserve.

Hehe true, maybe there'll be a miracle and it will happen. We'll see :)
    Christ I try not to think about what I deserve. :pac:

I'm a bit backward, could almost guarantee I wouldn't be able to tell between dvd and blu ray quality!

I'm a bit backward, could almost guarantee I wouldn't be able to tell between dvd and blu ray quality!
    That is okay I can't spot the difference in graphics on current consoles.
    According to over the top fans it is either huge or marginal. :D

I was probably the last of the people I know to go to a touch screen phone... Change is bad mmmkay?. :pac:

• Advertisement

Christ I try not to think about what I deserve. :pac:
    :pac: :pac:

I was probably the last of the people I know to go to a touch screen phone... Change is bad mmmkay?. :pac:
    Same here. Lets be technologically stunted together!
    :pac:
    It's true if Karma ever catches up with me I'll get the beating of my life. :D

Christ the entire internet at my fingertips and for some reason it never crossed my mind to do a bit of research.

Thanks to you doubly so for helping out this bloody eejit.

Don't worry, I like helping bloody eejits. For example:

Here's a comparison someone did of Die Hard Bluray vs. DVD. Can you tell the difference? And if you still can't, how about now?

Don't mind him Boxers, karma is just mad because Aaron stole her ice cream!

Oh Links you've a tongue like a whip. :pac:

Metaphorically speaking of course.

Don't mind him Boxers, karma is just mad because Aaron stole her ice cream!
    If you leave it unattended it's fair game!

Oh Links you've a tongue like a whip. :pac:

Metaphorically speaking of course.

Thankfully not literally, that would make eating awkward.

Thankfully not literally, that would make eating awkward.
    It would be great for stealing other peoples food though.

frog.jpg

I don't know how I would feel about being some sort of mutant frog-woman aaron, finding shoes would probably be a nightmare if that were the case.

• Advertisement

I don't know how I would feel about being some sort of mutant frog-woman aaron, finding shoes would probably be a nightmare if that were the case.
    It was the closest thing I could find to an appropriate picture, I wasn't trying to insinuate you would be part frog. :D

Think of how fulfilled you'd be when you started fighting crime though.
    I bet your adventures would be ribbeting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement