Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It is a shame that things are still like that but honestly I can see where my new employers are coming from. They have a lot of older clients who might be a little conservative. It's only hair. I've been asked to leave out my earrings top which was fine because I don't wear them at work anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Afternoon. Hope those working or in college that the day wasn't too harsh on ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

La.de.da wrote: »
    Afternoon. Hope those working or in college that the day wasn't too harsh on ye.
    Hey La, how are you today? Any news?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

It is a shame that things are still like that but honestly I can see where my new employers are coming from. They have a lot of older clients who might be a little conservative. It's only hair. I've been asked to leave out my earrings top which was fine because I don't wear them at work anyway.

They sure are people get so easily upset by other peoples appearance, it's rather silly but it's the way the world is unfortunately :/ I have to take out my ear rings in work and have to wear a hair net which I really ****ing hate but if it's required I have to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm not back to the grind until next Monday :D :pac:

Also both middle fingers to those easily offended by someone's appearance.

Hello Lair, how are ye all?
    Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks ;)
    Links how are things?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm not back to the grind until next Monday :D
    I can hear you grinning from here. :pac:

I'm not back to the grind until next Monday :D :pac:

Also both middle fingers to those easily offended by someone's appearance.

Not back til then myself :pac: Plus my birthday is this Friday so big party!! Whoop whoop :pac:

No point in giving them the middle finger, they'll just report you for being offensive :pac:

I can hear you grinning from here. :pac:

This is more accurate

brilliant-fgermc_zpsf74a7edc.jpg

Also a little bit cranky because i started my damn resolution last night

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not back til then myself :pac: Plus my birthday is this Friday so big party!! Whoop whoop :pac:

No point in giving them the middle finger, they'll just report you for being offensive :pac:

High five to not being back until the 11th :D, early Happy Birthday to boot :D

The whole world is turning politically correct, you won't be able to burp without someone being offended, Damn PC & SJW's, DAMN THEM TO HELL I SAY

Also a little bit cranky because i started my damn resolution last night.
    What would that be? Kindness to your fellow humans, cut down on the booze you have to tell us.

What would that be? Kindness to your fellow humans, cut down on the booze you have to tell us.

Have cut out the cigarettes entirely, and i am one cranky son of a gun, afternoon coffee felt weird as hell..

But i'm thinking of me back pocket, by giving up ciggies i'm saving myself something in the region of €1300 A YEAR, €10.50 for a box of 20 every 3 days just ain't worth it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Links how are things?

Oh, hoppin' along. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ahhhh that's my Friday sorted so!! :D

when can we pop in :d))

Joya wrote: »
    Ahhhh that's my Friday sorted so!! :D

when can we pop in :d))

Ye can if ye want, I won't stop ye :D :pac:

Have cut out the cigarettes entirely, and i am one cranky son of a gun, afternoon coffee felt weird as hell..

But i'm thinking of me back pocket, by giving up ciggies i'm saving myself something in the region of €1300 A YEAR, €10.50 for a box of 20 every 3 days just ain't worth it...
    Ouch buddy, I hope the mood swings settle soon. It can be tough but I think you can do it.

As for the money, fair play to you. I spend mine on booze. The rest I squander.
    Links234 wrote: »
    Oh, hoppin' along. ;)
    Nice to see you with a spring in your step. :D

Hey La, how are you today? Any news?

I'm good Aaron. Still have to take down the decorations. Procrastinating is one of my stronger traits :)

I've ten cigs left and will be on the smoke free choo choo too lith Mon.

We can be grumpy gits together.

Ouch buddy, I hope the mood swings settle soon. It can be tough but I think you can do it.

As for the money, fair play to you. I spend mine on booze. The rest I squander.

Gonna be an unpredictable son of a gun in terms of mood the next 3 weeks, there's a lot i could do with that amount of money just resting in my bank account :D

• Advertisement

I'm good Aaron. Still have to take down the decorations. Procrastinating is one of my stronger traits :)

Not taking mine down until after the sixth. My mother and her weird superstitions have rubbed off on me a little..

I've ten cigs left and will be on the smoke free choo choo too lith Mon.

We can be grumpy gits together.

Spare me 2? :pac:

First few days/weeks are going to be a drag, absolutely no pun intended.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Decorations don't come down till the 6th when Christmas is officially over! :)

Yeah pretty good at that myself, you're not alone. Second only to being lazy.
    Gonna be an unpredictable son of a gun in terms of mood the next 3 weeks, there's a lot i could do with that amount of money just resting in my bank account :D
    I'll try not to tease you too much then, best of luck with it. :)

Shiminay wrote: »

Womens Christmas :D

Still mother has me convinced it's bad luck to take them down beforehand..I know it's not true but still..I can't bring myself to bring them down :o

I'll try not to tease you too much then, best of luck with it. :)

You tease, you best be able to run to the hills :P

Shiminay wrote: »
    Hehheheh I didn't decorate my flat at all no taking down decorations for me. Mwahahahahahaha!

How do Shim, did you have a good Christmas?

You tease, you best be able to run to the hills :P
    Not likely but I'm pretty good at rolling down them. :D

Womens Christmas :D

Still mother has me convinced it's bad luck to take them down beforehand..I know it's not true but still..I can't bring myself to bring them down :o

I'll go with that so. The 6th it is.

#cantbearsed :)

• Advertisement

I'll go with that so. The 6th it is.

#cantbearsed :)

I am the opposite then. I am only itching to tear the ****ing things down. Have my house some way back to normalish. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement