Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I have a wee artificial tree that's about 18" tall that'll be getting put back in storage and that's it for my decorating :)

Christmas was grand, did feck all really, highlight was definitely the Tribulation gig in Voodoo (they were savage) and the lunatic party we had in mine afterwards. Didn't get to the bed till after 6am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ye can if ye want, I won't stop ye :D :pac:

you will just need to reposition your door bell button to about 30 cm above the floor level :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Spare me 2? :pac:

First few days/weeks are going to be a drag, absolutely no pun intended.

I got that nicorette quit mist.

Here's hoping....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Shiminay wrote: »
    I have a wee artificial tree that's about 18" tall that'll be getting put back in storage and that's it for my decorating :)

Christmas was grand, did feck all really, highlight was definitely the Tribulation gig in Voodoo (they were savage) and the lunatic party we had in mine afterwards. Didn't get to the bed till after 6am.
    That's the way to do it Shim, putting the rest of us to shame with your antics. :D
    Glad you had a good one buddy.
    La.de.da wrote: »
    I got that nicorette quit mist.

Here's hoping....
    Fingers crossed for you La.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    They sure are people get so easily upset by other peoples appearance, it's rather silly but it's the way the world is unfortunately :/ I have to take out my ear rings in work and have to wear a hair net which I really ****ing hate but if it's required I have to.
    Yep, it sucks but what can ya do really.. :/

• Advertisement

The rest of the time was spent in the bed :) I'm too old for sustained partying anymore. That one night left me sideways for 3 days. NYE was spent quietly contemplating the meaning of life and watching the Hootenanny whilst playing some GTA V.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

The rest of the time was spent in the bed :) I'm too old for sustained partying anymore. That one night left me sideways for 3 days. NYE was spent quietly contemplating the meaning of life and watching the Hootenanny whilst playing some GTA V.

Spent NYE with some good friends in their house, drinking some rum, then some bubbly and the we toddled off home around two in the morning. Walked back through town and I wished I hadn't. Fights breaking out, girls sitting on the foot paths bawling and crying, young wans just out wandering for the night came up to me looking to bum a ciggie off me. Town was a mess, more than usual.

I must get back into GTA V. That military jet won't blow up trolls by itself. :D

3 day hangover, only ever had one after mixing vodka whiskey and beer.
    The horror.

Joya wrote: »
    you will just need to reposition your door bell button to about 30 cm above the floor level :D

@Mozzy:
    reason being tht id have to ring with my leg cause me hands would be full of presents
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Brave fecker mixing vodka, whiskey, and beer

• Advertisement

Brave fecker mixing vodka, whiskey, and beer
    Not brave. Stupid is more accurate. Day 2 was so bad I couldn't get to sleep that night. Stupid mortal frame.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh dear, the local GameStop got broken into on New Year's day.

Not brave. Stupid is more accurate. Day 2 was so bad I couldn't get to sleep that night. Stupid mortal frame.

Idiotic perhaps?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Joya wrote: »
    @Mozzy:
    reason being tht id have to ring with my leg cause me hands would be full of presents
    :D

Aww that would be so so sweet :D Can I be cheeky and ask for a baby dragon?? :D:o

Angron wrote: »
    Oh dear, the local GameStop got broken into on New Year's day.
    I wasn't there and I didn't do it, if I was there I was asleep.

Strange day to do it.
    Idiotic perhaps?? :p
    Yes idiotic. I like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Afternoon caffy, how're things? Back in college?

in a bit of pain but otherwise all is good :) Yeah had my first day back today, was a fairly quiet day, got started on my next assessment. Also, my next autism presentation is in May, so looking forward to that. Hope it doesn't go wrong like my last one. How's things with you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wasn't there and I didn't do it, if I was there I was asleep.

Strange day to do it.

Yes idiotic. I like it.

I hope you didn't do it, the people who did were caught :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Aww that would be so so sweet :D Can I be cheeky and ask for a baby dragon?? :D:o

just name it it will be teleported ;):D

<3

Angron wrote: »
    I hope you didn't do it, the people who did were caught :pac:
    Blast and damn, what do I pay those idiots for!
    I mean . . . I'm glad those chancers were brought to justice.

told the manager of the presentations how I'm getting on with college and updated her on writing progress, she's delighted for me :D (though didn't tell her the romance news yet)

• Advertisement

Time for me to hit the road, look after yourselves.
    told the manager of the presentations how I'm getting on with college and updated her on writing progress, she's delighted for me :D (though didn't tell her the romance news yet)
    Nice one Caffy, on both fronts.

Time for me to hit the road, look after yourselves.

Nice one Caffy, on both fronts.

thanks aaron :) might catch you another time

in a bit of pain but otherwise all is good :) Yeah had my first day back today, was a fairly quiet day, got started on my next assessment. Also, my next autism presentation is in May, so looking forward to that. Hope it doesn't go wrong like my last one. How's things with you?

As "returning to work post holidays" sorts of days go, it's been grand. I think when the entire nation is feeling the same fear, they don't wanna make things difficult for each other :D

Primary & Secondary schools getting an extra week off for Easter, the bastids

For what?

For what?

Hold on, i'm going through my browser history to find the link, bear with me.

Here we go now http://www.independent.ie/life/family/learning/schools-get-threeweek-break-over-easter-2016-30100514.html

As "returning to work post holidays" sorts of days go, it's been grand. I think when the entire nation is feeling the same fear, they don't wanna make things difficult for each other :D

good to hear :) yeah I think we are all feeling it :D

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

howdy strangers

hiya xr3i:)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

yo coffee #smiley face

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement