Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Time to run through the raindrops, shake out my feathers, and fly to work. Been fun, so bye for now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

HAPPY FRIDAY :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

No need to shout.

What has you all excited

I ain't shouting :pac:

It's Friday, do i need a reason to be excited?

Posting in caps online is classed as shouting junior.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Posting in caps online is classed as shouting junior.

nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.jpg?w=540&h=305

:P

You're not too old to be put across my knee.

Fetch me my cane.

That'd be very awkward :P

I would kill for a cigarette :(

Also this Municipal Waste t-shirt :D

12512524_10154545933375550_1440642813097493290_n.jpg?oh=7f4956efdce47f4f97533c89e4bf1904&oe=5706AE09

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Anyone about?

• Advertisement

I'm twirling biros, not sure if anyone else is aboot :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm twirling biros, not sure if anyone else is aboot :D
    Yo Lith. Weekend plans?

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo Lith. Weekend plans?

Not a whole lot in terms of weekend plans, probably watch a lot of television, gave up smoking, and going the whole of January without booze, i'm so exciting :pac:

Not a whole lot in terms of weekend plans, probably watch a lot of television, gave up smoking, and going the whole of January without booze, i'm so exciting :pac:
    Quit smokes? Good plan. No kiss ashtrays :pac:

Quit smokes? Good plan. No kiss ashtrays :pac:

I wouldn't agree on the good plan part, quitting them has made me cantankerous than usual...

But persevere I shall :D(Hopefully)

You're good

You're good

Well that's debatable :pac:

Well that's debatable :pac:
    Like debates! :D

You can do it Lith.

Am loosely planning of staying off the drink for January too.

Saw this thread earlier about it

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057542885

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Yo Fathom, sup in life girl ? :)

• Advertisement

You can do it Lith.

Saw this thread earlier about it

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057542885

Cheers for the vote of confidence Ted :D, don't think i could do another drink after the copious amounts I downed over Christmas

Joya wrote: »
    Yo Fathom, sup in life girl ? :)
    I'm good. Joya?

Re quitting smokes if I could leave it (and smoked 2 packs a say : o)
    Anyone can.
    Period.

wasn't easy though but its doable..

Yo Ted

Re quitting smokes if I could leave it (and smoked 2 packs a say : o)
    Anyone can.
    Period.

wasn't easy though but its doable..

You smoked 2 packs a day :eek:, I was bad, but not that bad..

I'm good. Joya?

Ya I'm fine just going back from work at this hour, yet will have to work tonite and tom as is very important to finish some stuff for VIP client..
    otherwise good and smiley lol

u?

How are the lovely ladies of the Lair this evening.

You smoked 2 packs a day :eek:, I was bad, but not that bad..

Yup :o

its true story :o

Never smoked. Need lungs

• Advertisement

Yup :o

its true story :o

*falls over* Terrible, but somewhat impressive in a weird way,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement