Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Joya wrote: »
    u?
    I'm good. Library. Hitting books

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Fathom wrote: »
    Never smoked. Need lungs

Started when 13, even 12 : o), quit at 18.
    sounds terrible, I know..

I'm good. Library. Hitting books

Ah cool . Love libraries .

any particular subject atm?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How are the lovely ladies of the Lair this evening.
    Was girl. Now lady. Pressure's on! :eek:

Ah cool . Love libraries . any particular subject atm?
    Fiction. Amy Tan. Saving Fish from Drowning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Was girl. Now lady. Pressure's on! :eek:

No pressure to live up to social ethics or conventions in the Lair.

Feel free to chill & take your shoes off ( provided you have washed your feet !)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *falls over* Terrible, but somewhat impressive in a weird way,
    Impressive? Oh gosh..
    what a period in my life it was..
    dark night of the soul..
    I'd spend time in a dark room with big earphones on listening to Requiem or JMJ or Pink Floyd for hours, locked doors and cigarettes..
    its a long story why what whom and with whom but ya...
    survived and came back from the edge lol.. More than once....

Not sure if there's anything impressive in that Lith... :o

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    No pressure to live up to social ethics or conventions in the Lair. Feel free to chill & take your shoes off ( provided you have washed your feet !)
    Already off. No socks. Toe grip. Picks up pen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello lovely people :)

Yo Purple :cool:

• Advertisement

Hi Fathom, how are you?

Hi Fathom, how are you?
    I'm good. Purple?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

There's lovely people here :eek:

Howdy Paws,

I'd spend time in a dark room with big earphones on listening to Requiem or JMJ or Pink Floyd for hours, locked doors and cigarettes..
    Cool Pink Floyd :cool:

Got quiet. Laters

Fathom wrote:
    I'm good. Purple?
    All good. I'm just back from meeting our own StripedBoxers in Dublin today.
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Howdy Paws,
    Hello :)

Cool Pink Floyd :cool:
    ya, anything psychodelic would do for me in those days :D
    Got quiet. Laters
    Laters Fathom : ) Have a good day!

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hfd pals

(if i'm not too late)

XR3i wrote: »
    hfd pals

(if i'm not too late)

Hello my dear. How are you doing?

Hello also to the rest of you :)

Tablet has updated to the latest version of Android and it looks all new again :p

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hi p n p

not too bad here

could do with a drink

XR3i wrote: »
    hi p n p

not too bad here

could do with a drink

I wouldn't mind one myself. Although coke will have to do thanks to Irish licensing laws :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey folks :)

Had a great day in Dublin with Paws :D

Feeling the effects of a cold now though. Sneezing, snuffling, blocked nose, can't breath through my mouth and a runny nose.

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Hi all.

Watching the Amy Winehouse documentary. What a talented person.

Had a great day in Dublin with Paws
    It was, it was so much fun! :D

Feel better soon though. *hug*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Hi Diddly Ho Folks!

I'm feicin staaaaaaaaaaaaaarving.

Hey folks :)

Had a great day in Dublin with Paws :D

Feeling the effects of a cold now though. Sneezing, snuffling, blocked nose, can't breath through my mouth and a runny nose.

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

:mad::mad::mad:

Hi :)

I missed you guys today. Glad you enjoyed yourselves :)

Plenty of lemsips and you'll be right as rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Hi Diddly Ho Folks!

I'm feicin staaaaaaaaaaaaaarving.

Get some food so if you're starving :pac: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Get some food so if you're starving :pac: :P

That would be the obvious choice :pac: but I've not stopped eating all day.
    Jaysus....now I'm imagining a fry....it's not too late for a fry right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    That would be the obvious choice :pac: but I've not stopped eating all day.
    Jaysus....now I'm imagining a fry....it's not too late for a fry right?

Well as someone who is sat holding a slice pizza while i type this, no, no it is not too late for a fry :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement