Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

ToniTuddle wrote:
    It really is!! I normally move myself out of the way just like he keeps moving the bowl. It's also hilarious when she smacks straight into the door from going soo fast
    In my last clinic we had a cat and she went through a ten to fifteen minute period like this every day.

It is hilarious!
    ToniTuddle wrote:
    Feel the steally feeling whenever I see someone with a Pug Don't think I've got to see an Akita in person yet. Slowly crossing off the breed list bit by bit.
    I like black pugs. Akitas are stunning too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey people. Call me crazy, but I wanna go on a guy's night with Deadpool.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    ...well hopefully finding out tomorrow about some possible mini courses to keep me occupied until I get back to full time work at Easter.
    That's par for the course Toni. No, wait. Maybe that's golf? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie poses, bats eye lashes, and shows a little leg**

Hi No Such Agency guys. Ye all are just grand for my fashionable tin foil hat sales! :cool:

*swoons*

I heard recently that aluminium foil would actually amplify brain reading frequencies! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I should be sleeping, considering I have to be awake at 7:20, but yet here I am

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey people. Call me crazy, but I wanna go on a guy's night with Deadpool.

This Deadpool wolf?

deadpool-promopic.jpg

My mind works in strange ways. I just read the "Here I am" part of Lith's post and started singing A Million Love Songs by Take That because that's the last line of the chorus. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

In my last clinic we had a cat and she went through a ten to fifteen minute period like this every day.

It is hilarious!

I like black pugs. Akitas are stunning too.

Would love a Pug. Hopefully will have one in the next few years. Ah it's exciting when you see a breed you haven't met before. The one place where I would never be shy is a dog show. I simply have to go up and get chatting to the owner....plus hopefully get a wee pet of the dog :D
    That's par for the course Toni. No, wait. Maybe that's golf? :confused:

Birdie in the hole.... I don't know much golf talk :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »

We're all suckers for the late night fun

Would love a Pug. Hopefully will have one in the next few years. Ah it's exciting when you see a breed you haven't met before. The one place where I would never be shy is a dog show. I simply have to go up and get chatting to the owner....plus hopefully get a wee pet of the dog :D

I'd love a big auld slob of a mutt.

• Advertisement

*swoons*

I heard recently that aluminium foil would actually amplify brain reading frequencies! :eek:
    That's all I need is more noise in my little brain Hugo! :eek:

That's all I need is more noise in my little brain Hugo! :eek:

Same here!

My mind works in strange ways. I just read the "Here I am" part of Lith's post and started singing A Million Love Songs by Take That because that's the last line of the chorus. :confused:

Paws must be our Lair resident bard? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Sh1t, I just heard there was somebody killed in a car crash here earlier...
    Sorry to hear :( Its awful when that happens. :(
    This made me laugh lol. :D

ToniTuddle wrote:
    Would love a Pug. Hopefully will have one in the next few years. Ah it's exciting when you see a breed you haven't met before. The one place where I would never be shy is a dog show. I simply have to go up and get chatting to the owner....plus hopefully get a wee pet of the dog
    I actually know two people who have pugs. Cute dogs. Lol, same here :D

Birdie in the hole.... I don't know much golf talk :pac:
    Oh oh, Toni knows too much about such talk. Look out Paws, Toni may be up to a bit of Lair mischief. :D

Black Swan wrote:
    Paws must be our Lair resident bard?
    Dunno if I'd go that far lol :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Join us! Who needs sleep to function? .........oh....wait :pac:
    I'd love a big auld slob of a mutt.

Ohhh I'm going to have more than one dog that's for sure :) But one of them will be a Pug. Never was pushed on them until I got to spend some time with them and everything changed. Was interesting after I got to spend time with breeds I'd always adored from afar(German Shepard) I was put off them!

Never thought I'd want a Pitbull mix but they are amazing dogs.

Dunno if I'd go that far lol :D
    I sing in the shower Paws; does that count? :pac:

ToniTuddle wrote:
    Never thought I'd want a Pitbull mix but they are amazing dogs.
    I love pitbulls. :D
    Black Swan wrote:
    I sing in the shower Paws; does that count?
    I do that too, so yes!

• Advertisement

"Parting is such sweet sorrow," but Swannie has to go to market or will starve. Been fun! Bye all! :D

"Parting is such sweet sorrow," but Swannie has to go to market or will starve. Been fun! Bye all! :D

See ya, BS. *weeps*

I actually know two people who have pugs. Cute dogs. Lol, same here :D

It's a bit ridicuous at this stage. Literally "fan girl" all over the show when I see one :o Dude I know got a Pug puppy and while I'm happy for him also very openly jealous about it :pac:
    Oh oh, Toni knows too much about such talk. Look out Paws, Toni may be up to a bit of Lair mischief. :D

Hey look at my title below....it has the word Innocent in it. I'm innocent of all and any crimes committed within the confinements of the Nocturnal forum.

Lawyers have drafted an airtight case.

We are looking to extend that to other areas of Boards :p

How many animals would you like in total, TT?

Hey look at my title below....it has the word Innocent in it. I'm innocent of all and any crimes committed within the confinements of the Nocturnal forum.
    **Swannie whips out mirror and practices INNOCENT LOOK**

Oh, oh, my flatmate is here patting her food expecting me to log off for our trip to market. This is the final bye Lairians!

"Mischief Managed!"

**Swannie goes POOF!**

ToniTuddle wrote:
    It's a bit ridicuous at this stage. Literally "fan girl" all over the show when I see one Dude I know got a Pug puppy and while I'm happy for him also very openly jealous about it
    Lol! Pug puppies are ridiculously cute. I also really really like Dachund puppies, especially the ones that have that grey colour. I can't remember what the colour is called. The cuteness!

Bye Swan :)

*waves*

How many animals would you like in total, TT?

Ohh well if I won the Euromillions I'd have an animal sanctuary for all animals including farm ones not just the usual pets.

But realistically I'd like to have two dogs at all times. My cat who will hopefully live until a very very old age. Definitely want some of those ex-battery chickens the rescued ones. I could see myself adding in a rabbit and a pig and a donkey too. All depends on my future finances but would happily live surrounded by quite a few creatures. :)

Would love some ferrets/rats but could never trust dogs or cat near them.
    Lol! Pug puppies are ridiculously cute. I also really really like Dachund puppies, especially the ones that have that grey colour. I can't remember what the colour is called. The cuteness!

Do you mean how some cats are called Russian Blue and they are a distinct grey colour?

Haven't seen a grey Dach. I have a fondness for that colour in dogs and cats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

I've recently met two whippets like mini greyhounds omg so cute and graceful.

I like your idea toni. Love loads money and a sanctuary.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This Deadpool wolf?

deadpool-promopic.jpg

That's the merc with a mouth I looking for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement