Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hiya j & lc,

all seemingly quiet

how goes

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Just up to think about work.. Thrilling life I has. How has your day gone for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

My day went kinda fast which is good..
    Just waiting for the bus now..
    It's cold!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys. My sister crashed my brother's Jeep this morning. She's very sore and still shaky but she's alive and that's the main thing.

Ouch.. Good that she is ok that is the most important yes!!

Is the damage on the jeep big?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Joya wrote: »
    Ouch.. Good that she is ok that is the most important yes!!

Is the damage on the jeep big?

It's a write off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh gosh.. Glad your sister is OK!

Cars are replaceable, people aren't. x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey guys :)
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey guys. My sister crashed my brother's Jeep this morning. She's very sore and still shaky but she's alive and that's the main thing.
    Sorry to hear, thank god your sister is okay.
    Oh gosh.. Glad your sister is OK!

Cars are replaceable, people aren't. x
    This is so true. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's scary Kitty but glad she's ok..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

First Lemmy checks out, now David Bowie last night, but confirmed this morning, the music world have lost 2 trail blazing icons in the space of 2 weeks, we'll never see the like of these gentlemen ever ever again.

• Advertisement

Agreed Lith, we'll run out of true musicians in this generation's time if things don't change..

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

i'll sing ye a song (with electric guitar)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

evening folks

Agreed Lith, we'll run out of true musicians in this generation's time if things don't change..

The real musicians are slowly checking out, and soon we'll be left with bland, soulless, auto tuned to death, ''Talent'' show winners/runners up ''musicians'', I wasn't the biggest Bowie fan, but his knack for reinventing himself in a changing musical scene, you had to at least appreciate that, kids today and years from now will never know of the rich musical legacy he has left behind, same with Lemmy, because they are so used to being fed mass produced bull**** and being sheep.. Whatever happened to marching to beat of your own drum, and not giving a flying ****. I'm glad I grew up in a decade where the music was actually important.

/Rant

How are ye guys?.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    evening folks

Evenin' Anfield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening all :)

True that Lith, too many manufactured music acts now. I have a calendar here that will outlast them.

True that Lith, too many manufactured music acts now. I have a calendar here that will outlast them.

A decade from now, who are people more likely to remember? One Direction or David Bowie

Also on the topic of One Direction, taking a break after 5 years, 5 fupping years, are you kidding me, jesus wept..

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    A decade from now, who are people more likely to remember? One Direction or David Bowie

Also on the topic of One Direction, taking a break after 5 years, 5 fupping years, are you kidding me, jesus wept..

1D, will be forgotton once they are not in the papers / teen mags. Only way they reinvent themselves is to change their haircut.

Bowie will never be forgotton.

• Advertisement

1D, will be forgotton once they are not in the papers / teen mags. Only way they reinvent themselves is to change their haircut.

Bowie will never be forgotton.

And social media, don't forget social media..

His music will live on, long after we've gone..

ya, m still in shock i guess... it came too sudden.... didn't even know he had a cancer for the last year and a half.. i haven't seen it in media anywhere....

Well Bowie was (weird typing in a past tense) a very private person, I would say only close friends & family were informed.

Three hours of him on radio now. Headphones for me.. Kettle is on, anyone for a brew?.

Already got my cup here :D

Three hours of him on radio now. Headphones for me.. Kettle is on, anyone for a brew?.

An empty mug never refused tea so they say.

And sure a bird never flew on one wing wha? :pac:

Brews are up, enjoy!

And sure a bird never flew on one wing wha? :pac:

Brews are up, enjoy!

Gracias Senorita.

Gonnna stick some bowie on youtube here.

I'm still trying to get rid of the groggy feeling from when I got up..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Disappointed. Two of my favourite bands are doing a "European" tour, but it's one of those tours that involves doing dates in only 6 or 7 countries, and Ireland is never one of those 6 or 7.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement