Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

KKkitty wrote: »
    While there's prepubescent girls boy bands will always be around.

It's truly a vicious circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Noc folk you get to help me pick....Brooklyn or The Danish Girl?

Want something not too heavy as I've already watched Room (highly recommend), that kid deserves an award of some kind or many kinds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It's truly a vicious circle.

Like yourself. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Fans of boy bands are getting way more intense though. The sheer maniacal tendencies of some of them leaves me fearing for their sanity.

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Noc folk you get to help me pick....Brooklyn or The Danish Girl?

Want something not too heavy as I've already watched Room (highly recommend), that kid deserves an award of some kind or many kinds.

Why not both :D
    Like yourself. ;)

I will take that as a compliment Sir Hugo :D
    Fans of boy bands are getting way more intense though. The sheer maniacal tendencies of some of them leaves me fearing for their sanity.

Case in point One Direction when they announced their hiatus, all you had to do was look at Twitter, YE GODS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Bieber fans scare me.
    Why not both :D

I actually do want sleep tonight :p

I will take that as a compliment Sir Hugo :D

I actually had no idea what I meant by that, nor the wink either! Haha :D

How's our man with the huge gahones?

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Bieber fans scare me.

I actually do want sleep tonight :p

The sheer manic devotion is scary, you wouldn't mind if the likes of Bieber or One Direction actually had a smidge of talent, sleep for the weak, it is hmmmmm :P
    I actually had no idea what I meant by that, nor the wink either! Haha :D

How's our man with the huge gahones?

You had no idea what you meant, I sure as hell haven't a clue either

All good here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mmm tea. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

Mmm tea. :)

it's tea time

• Advertisement

You had no idea what you meant, I sure as hell haven't a clue either

All good here :D

That's how we roll, Lith! Two wild childs! :pac:

I just hope my sister can sleep tonight. She was very lucky.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Kitty, here's hoping, crashes are terrifying to go through.

As someone who was in a car crash years ago, the experience of it stays with you..

Sorry to hear that, Kitty.

Thanks guys. Fingers crossed it won't affect her confidence behind the wheel either. She's not long driving really.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's definitely a 'get back on the horse' type thing. It was what I did years ago and I know for me that if I had left it any length I wouldn't have been able..

It's definitely a 'get back on the horse' type thing. It was what I did years ago and I know for me that if I had left it any length I wouldn't have been able..

Hope that's the case. It was a mixture of oil/black ice that caused her to lose control of the Jeep.

It was a tricky morning out there. Tell her one of your net friends sends best wishes..

Thread fell asleep early. Feck it, will have to work now. :mad: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Dear snow, go away

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**peeks head **

Hey Grem & Cy.

Are you getting much snow there?

Hope you manage to escape the worst

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The truly bad is coming in the next few days apparently

Time to invest in huge fans to blow the clowds back over the lake again

Tried that a couple years ago. Canada was pissed to say the least.

Tried that a couple years ago. Canada was pissed to say the least.

You getting a few feet of it soon Wolfie?.

Time to get the morning java on, the breeze is making it feel rather cold here in the west so wrap up folks. After today I'll be off for a couple of days so won't be about much at a guess until weekend.

Enjoy your few days release from the Lair Grem.

Tis a tad windy & gutsy down here. Sounds like I need to tie an anchor around me heading to work.

Oh I hope I'll drop in and I've the dust bunnies prepped for the next few java runs..

• Advertisement

Oh I hope I'll drop in and I've the dust bunnies prepped for the next few java runs..

You always have great forward planning & try to avoid having us with coffee withdrawal symptoms.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement