Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

coffee infusion in progress here, 7 percent completed more or less....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Considering tea is more a way of life than a drink to me I am aware of java's importance, I've been training those bunnies since the last lair no less!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

0% here.

Still think about getting up.

btw people o you know who is Zaph?
    my signature is exactly in the guidelines of a sig
    it has 1 photo of 500 x 125 px, that is less than 30k, (its 27k)
    and 4 lines of text (5 is allowed)

Think he is an Admin or Category Mod on here.

Have you dropped him a pm to ask how sig is breaking rules?

• Advertisement

Dear snow, go away
    to eastern islands :d))
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Think he is an Admin or Category Mod on here.

Have you dropped him a pm to ask how sig is breaking rules?
    Ya I just did, asking whats the problem, cause I do not see any.

Had to search for that profile so hope I found the correct one :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie skips into Lair high on java**

Anyone about? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi there Swannie, how's all that side?.

morning swannie! how is the bewitching hour over there :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi there Swannie, how's all that side?.
    Well El Nino Grande is catching a breather between storms Grem. Of course Swannie doesn't mind water falling from the sky, but the rest here are all wet! :D

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    morning swannie! how is the bewitching hour over there :)
    **Swannie quickly LOOKS in mirror**

Well, my fangs are not showing, so it's probably save to chat with me Joya. :pac:

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie quickly LOOKS in mirror**

Well, my fangs are not showing, so it's probably save to chat with me Joya. :pac:
    ah, so new disguise not to be disguised?

*joya approves* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Spent all night coughing, sniffling and sneezing. This sodding cold better piss off ASAP!!!!!!!!

:mad: :(

:eek:

My Swannie detection device is not working.

Happy bewitching hour Swannie.

Aloha Stripey

ah, so new disguise not to be disguised?

*joya approves* :D
    Well I could not find my tall black pointy hat for the bewitching hour Joya, so I guess fangs will have to do. :pac:

Well I could not find my tall black pointy hat for the bewitching hour Joya, so I guess fangs will have to do. :pac:
    uhmm, Joya has NO IDEA where it may be....

but don't look in my drawer! :d))

Spent all night coughing, sniffling and sneezing. This sodding cold better piss off ASAP!!!!!!!!

:mad: :(
    SwanBot hits Lair button: ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Oh oh, that's a HazMat alert in Lair. Swannie quickly suits up.

41-bt3N06EL._SY355_.jpg

uhmm, Joya has NO IDEA where it may be....

but don't look in my drawer! :d))
    Ahhhhhh ha! Joya has been wearing my things! Better look out Joya. I could wake up SwanBot, and she gets a bit disturbed when I do! :eek:

Ahhhhhh ha! Joya has been wearing my things! Better look out Joya. I could wake up SwanBot, and she gets a bit disturbed when I do! :eek:

yes do it! :D

im ready! :P

and i'm ready to get up and drag me to work .... :(

hate when real life gets in a way of play!:o

laters then so!

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote:
    Ahhhhhh ha! Joya has been wearing my things! Better look out Joya. I could wake up SwanBot, and she gets a bit disturbed when I do!

It is not good to get on SwanBot's dark side Joya. Tread carefully.

Beware a cranky swanbot, even I would fear such a thing. :eek:

:eek:

My Swannie detection device is not working.

Happy bewitching hour Swannie.
    Oh Ted, that's SwanBot's latest upgrade: Blocking Ted's Swannie detection device. ;)
    It is not good to get on SwanBot's dark side Joya. Tread carefully.
    Indeed! :eek:

Beware a cranky swanbot, even I would fear such a thing. :eek:
    Yes Grem, and she now flies faster than I can at SuperSonicSwanBotSpeed! :eek:

and i'm ready to get up and drag me to work .... :(

hate when real life gets in a way of play!:o

laters then so!
    All work and no play will make Joya a dull girl! Come back soon Joya. :cool:

Black Swan wrote:
    Oh Ted, that's SwanBot's latest upgrade: Blocking Ted's Swannie detection device.

SwanBot is always one step ahead in techie systems.

I'll outwit her yet. **shakes fist**

I have the distinct feeling that there is a workaround here involving tinfoil Ted...

It's in her AI programming Ted, and I am beginning to fear that she may be becoming self-aware! If so, Apocalypse Now! :eek:

I have the distinct feeling that there is a workaround here involving tinfoil Ted...
    Wait a minute Grem! I got the exclusive Lair rights to sell fashionable tinfoil hats, and by the way, they are on after NY day sale. :cool:

• Advertisement

Wait a minute Grem! I got the exclusive Lair rights to sell fashionable tinfoil hats, and by the way, they are on after NY day sale. :cool:

What's done with the tinfoil after it leaves my mitts is nothing to do me!. Official disclaimer that!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement