Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Just seen this on Facebook and it is so true. The very best and most meaningful gifts can't be bought.

12249876_726493717486467_4734781905899296905_n.jpg?oh=1d6e4991fc6dc17ee74a9a914942ef52&oe=56AD2C2D

Black Swan wrote: »
    I love this :D

I dislike turkey with a passion, so I would be very glad to eat ham all day :D

Ham n cabbage, om nom nom :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I love this :D

I dislike turkey with a passion, so I would be very glad to eat ham all day :D

Ham n cabbage, om nom nom :D

Us fellow birds are grateful Boxers! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Off to market to hunt food. Been fun. Bye!

"Mischief Managed!

Swannie and SwanBot go POOF and POOF!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

16.25 hours to friday ....

just sayin' :d)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Been waiting for this bus outside 3/4 of an hour now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all.

Watched the Minion movie last night. It's so silly but enjoyable. I was too tired to watch Southpaw so I'm going to watch that in a little while. I have to return both of them today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bus arrived, turned out there was a last minute change of drivers, with different pick up points. Unfortunately, nobody told us that we were being picked up in different spots.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Angron wrote: »
    Been waiting for this bus outside 3/4 of an hour now.

Bus Eireann?? Bloody cold to be standing around:rolleyes:

Morning all.

Watched the Minion movie last night. It's so silly but enjoyable. I was too tired to watch Southpaw so I'm going to watch that in a little while. I have to return both of them today.

Ahhh great...was it good Paws?????:)

• Advertisement

e96b9bad-aa36-4ee7-8e50-570954235a15_zpswtdlbbxs.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving!:)

Grid. wrote: »
    Bus Eireann?? Bloody cold to be standing around:rolleyes:

Nope, a local place. I have had my share of BE related nightmares though, like the bus to Galway that instead took me to Sligo, a trip that should have taken 3 hours at most taking near 8.

Angron wrote: »
    Nope, a local place. I have had my share of BE related nightmares though, like the bus to Galway that instead took me to Sligo, a trip that should have taken 3 hours at most taking near 8.

Yeah, had similar myself.....hope you gave out to them over it, tis brassers out?;)

Grid. wrote:
    Ahhh great...was it good Paws?????
    Ah yeah, it was enjoyable I must say. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Good morning folks☺

Hello Addy, hope you're doin' good!:)

Hello all

Grid. wrote:
    Hello Addy, hope you're doin' good!

Doing grand thanks. On a break in college

Hey guys :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

blubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblubblub :P

• Advertisement

Hey Shim :)

oh what a day! only getting to sitting down now :o

my Mom is very excited for me with this competition, told her this morning that I had entered, she got all excited and proud :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hello Stripey and Caffy :) Fair play for getting the entry in to the comp, I'd imagine it'll be a few weeks before anything comes of it though, yea?

Shiminay wrote: »
    Hello Stripey and Caffy :) Fair play for getting the entry in to the comp, I'd imagine it'll be a few weeks before anything comes of it though, yea?

thanks shim :) yeah wont here anything until next year, if I'm one of the winners I'll get an email near the end of January. If I get into the shortlisted I'll have to wait until February cos the public decides the overall winner by voting. If I win the thing, my piece will be up online and in the 'readers digest' by June.

Hello Nocs

hello pp :) how are you?

Ah not bad, you? :)

Ah not bad, you? :)

good to hear :)

I'm good myself thanks:)

I'm good myself thanks

Ah good :)

• Advertisement

Ah good :)

yep:)

Going to be very busy next week, have to organise Dr appointment to get my flu jab & get a referral for the migraine clinic, on Wednesday I have a psychiatrist appointment to review meds, Thursday I'll be going to the dentist to get my fillings + clean done and on Saturday is our Xmas college party. No rest for the wicked :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement