Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Howya Hughie :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Howya Hughie :pac:

Not too shabby, thanks.

How's our Cookie Monster?

No cookies :(

No chocolate of any kind

In fact the only thing remotely tasty was the few bowls of cornflakes and milk I had. VERY poor chocolate substitute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    No cookies :(

No chocolate of any kind

In fact the only thing remotely tasty was the few bowls of cornflakes and milk I had. VERY poor chocolate substitute.

*hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Dwayne ''The Rock'' Johnson lip syncing Taylor Swift's Shake It Off is so funny :D

• Advertisement

Those lip sync battles are excellent. Joesph Gordon Levitt doing Nicki Minaj loved that but the latest celebrities are really stepping up their game each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

**feeds dust bunnies**

Get to work my pretties. Them coffees & bagels won't make themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

yea me too missing grems brewing pot!

got up so late for work today will most likely be at least an hour out of schedule :rolleyes:

coffee infusion in progress just now when i should already be in the shower :o

Morning Joya

Morning Ted, you on your way to work already?

• Advertisement

Joya wrote:
    Morning Ted, you on your way to work already?

Yep. JUst left the house & it's a tad chilly. Put on the thermal undies before you leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

lazy bones the lot of ya.

I've been in the office since 07.30

cgh wrote: »
    lazy bones the lot of ya.

I've been in the office since 07.30
    ouch ;d)

we have tom some "breakfast together" at 9.30 and honestly i have no idea how will i drag myself to the office at that hour :d)

let alone i never have breakfast before 12.. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Visiting Kilmainham Gaol today. Bus was supposed to be earlier today cause we are going to Dublin at half 9. Guess who's been standing outside in -1 weather for half an hour.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Angron wrote: »
    Visiting Kilmainham Gaol today. Bus was supposed to be earlier today cause we are going to Dublin at half 9. Guess who's been standing outside in -1 weather for half an hour.
    the bus driver? :P
    :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

love Kilmainham Gaol.

its fab.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Was out there as a kid, but I only remember that I was there, can't remember any actual details cause I was only 3 years old or so.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all, hope the bunnies are providing adequate cover while I'm off dossing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Holy divine Jesus. My neighbour and my Dad are apparently now experts on how everyone should live their lives.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Holy divine Jesus. My neighbour and my Dad are apparently now experts on how everyone should live their lives.

Few more days Paws, few more days.. Breathe and tea.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Duct tape over their mouths. leave one nostril open so they can breathe.

Got 10 minutes into the tour before someone asked about ghosts. Surprised they waited that long.

how was it Angron

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Alan Rickman now too :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shiminay wrote: »
    Alan Rickman now too :(

This is getting depressing.

2016 is not fking around :(

Shiminay wrote: »
    2016 is not fking around :(

Fact, feeling like locking myself in my house and ignoring the news!.

Well that was a horrible bit of news.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Few more days Paws, few more days.. Breathe and tea.
    I'll probably miss it in a few days :o
    Duct tape over their mouths. leave one nostril open so they can breathe.
    :D
    Shiminay wrote:
    Alan Rickman now too
    F**k!

• Advertisement

OF COURSE Paws gets post number 6900... :) :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement