Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie is refueling outside locale javahouse on a pretty Pacific coast afternoon with blue sky, fellow birds chirping, and an occasional gust of wind that ruffles feathers.

Sssqquaawwk ssqqquuuuaaak ssssssssqqqquuuuaaaaawwwwkkkkk!

SwanBot says Bots are beautiful, and poses for Hugo showing a bit of leg and batting eyelashes. :P

tumblr_lfw4r03vLC1qbemwt_thumb.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How doodle Swannie-san, all well?.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You're worthy of such praise, my friend.

All the heated talk tonight has affected us.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    All the heated talk tonight has affected us.

I know. I did things. Terrible things! :p :pac:

Black Swan wrote:
    SwanBot says Bots are beautiful, and poses for Hugo showing a bit of leg and batting eyelashes.

Is Hugo falling for a male SwanBot?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SwanBot is a he :eek:
    No that was a Silly Swannie typo Ted! :o
    I thought Swanbot was your familiar Swannie and therefore a she! Head melting.
    Not to worry Persepoly, SwanBot is a virtual "she" friend created by Swannie to chat with when all the rest of the Lairians are snoring and disrupting the peace of the world. She is now version 3.0 sp2 and is starting to become self aware, which could be troublesome if she continues. Swannie whispers to Persepoly...
    Remember what happened when Skynet became self-aware? Apocalypse!!!
    :eek:

Hugo is a 21st century gent and very dynamic. :cool:

Hugo is a 21st century gent and very dynamic.

Equal opportunities romantic.

& on that note, time for Ted to do a Cinderella-esque act.

Nitey nite folks.

Try & keep the x-rated chat to a maximum in my absence.

Equal opportunities romantic.

& on that note, time for Ted to do a Cinderella-esque act.

Nitey nite folks.

Nighty night, fair prince!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How doodle Swannie-san, all well?.
    **Swannie finishes sharpening her swords, while others drinking java about her slowly move away with fearful pie-eyes** :eek:

Just absolutely and totally grand Grem thanks. You?

PS: My new flatmate uses this expression and poor Swannie is now adopting her idioms!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

I was playing fallout 4 for a while but felt a headache coming so i stopped

Nighty night, fair prince!

Do I get a crown?

Hi pals

I was playing fallout 4 for a while but felt a headache coming so i stopped

Lay off the Jet! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lay off the Jet! :p

:o

:D

Naaaaaaaaaaa Ted, Hugo is completely MALE and likes FEMALES in accordance with EU Directives and ISO 9001 International Quality Assurance Standards. :cool:

Naaaaaaaaaaa Ted, Hugo is completely MALE and likes FEMALES in accordance with EU Directives and ISO 9001 International Quality Assurance Standards. :cool:

Thanks for coming to my rescue, Bella! :):o

No that was a Silly Swannie typo Ted! :o

Not to worry Persepoly, SwanBot is a virtual "she" friend created by Swannie to chat with when all the rest of the Lairians are snoring and disrupting the peace of the world. She is now version 3.0 sp2 and is starting to become self aware, which could be troublesome if she continues. Swannie whispers to Persepoly...
    Remember what happened when Skynet became self-aware? Apocalypse!!!
    :eek:

How exciting!! Perhaps her troublesome ways will not be so troubling and instead be a welcome fuel for the fire of Lairian shenanigans! :p

Hugo is a 21st century gent and very dynamic. :cool:
    Is Hugo thinking of a threesome? Oh oh... :o

In your dreams Ted! :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's a very enthusiastic answer Swannie!

How do Seph I hope you've managed to avoid the headache..

Thanks for coming to my rescue, Bella! :):o
    **Swannie takes a bow**

• Advertisement

Is Hugo thinking of a threesome? Oh oh... :o

I'm more of a one on one kinda guy, SwanSong! ;)

How do Seph I hope you've managed to avoid the headache..

No its getting stronger, time to pop some pills :o hows the form pals?

Share some of that happy candy with your old pal, greedy! :D

How exciting!! Perhaps her troublesome ways will not be so troubling and instead be a welcome fuel for the fire of Lairian shenanigans! :p
    Sssqqquuaaakkk sqquuak sssqqquuuaaaaawwwk! Sqquaawk sqquuuak sssqqquuuaaakkkkkk!!!

SwanBot translation: Today the Lair! Tomorrow the World! :eek:

Java caffeine-driven more than likely Grem! :eek:

"Pals" Swannie and SwanBot say "Hi" and "Sephsssssqquawk!" :cool:

**Swannie fedespressos cute masseuse to use her magic fingers to rid Seph of headache**

I'm more of a one on one kinda guy, SwanSong! ;)
    Indeed Hugo, especially during the Eire bewitching hour! :cool:

PS: Yikes! 4 Swannie posts in a row! The witchy BLACK Swannie must of scared off the Lairians!

Ah caffeine, one day it will be currency beyond the lair....

Indeed Hugo, especially during the Eire bewitching hour! :cool:

PS: Yikes! 4 Swannie posts in a row! The witchy BLACK Swannie must of scared off the Lairians!

Quadruple Swannie is better than zero Swannie. :)

Ah caffeine, one day it will be currency beyond the lair....

Diet Coke counts, yes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

hello3.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement