Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Ooohhh, I'd love a takeaway pizza now. Perhaps Dominos, along with a portion of garlic bread pizza, dough balls and cookies for after. Though, perhaps not an ideal meal, if going out anywhere later. . .

latest?cb=20121205194537

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    latest?cb=20121205194537

Which reminds me. . .Dougnuts as well!

*Salivates at the thought*

Ooh what kind of doughnuts?? Strawberry or Chocolate?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Ooh what kind of doughnuts?? Strawberry or Chocolate?

Jesus, that's an easy one: Chocolate, of course :) Though, the plain, sugary ones with the jam filling are just as tempting. Oh, how I miss Superquinn. . .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's a pizza place in town that throws loads of garlic on my pizza, also my gf loves it too so no garlic wars!. However now i'm beginning to get cranky - hangry :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Puts away fresh from the oven Pepperoni Pizza*

Ahh thanks id love a slice :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How do Seph, nice having you around again. :)

There's a pizza place in town that throws loads of garlic on my pizza, also my gf loves it too so no garlic wars!. However now i'm beginning to get cranky - hangry :mad:

Order Pizza when you finish work :D
    Ahh thanks id love a slice :pac:

G'way out that you ya dirty chancer, any mention of food or coffee, your nose perks up like a bloodhound, ya chancer :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Order Pizza when you finish work :D

G'way out that you ya dirty chancer, any mention of food or coffee, your nose perks up like a bloodhound, ya chancer :P

Whooo me :eek: :eek:

:D :pac:

How do Seph, nice having you around again. :)

Im ok thanks grem you? :)

• Advertisement

Hmm. Trying to think of pizza places open at 09.00 tomorrow....

Grand now Seph, chilling out before work..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I turn my back for 5 minutes & you are scoffing pizza.

I hopee you saved me a slice.

Whooo me :eek: :eek:

:D :pac:

Yes you, and stop that butter wouldn't melt innocent act :p, ya might have the rest fooled, but not me bucko :D

Now scamper, before I get the shovel

Yes you, and stop that butter wouldn't melt innocent act :p, ya might have the rest fooled, but not me bucko :D

Now scamper, before I get the shovel

Ohh im sooo scared :D

Run along boyo :P

I read that in this voice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdL9jtZKftWDAUZ-oC9HvHEZaF7wzLnmfsyRXDu5ib5a3pGd_t-w

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hi folks :)

How doodle Boxers, all well there?

hi de hi Stripey

Hi Hi Boxers :)

• Advertisement

Restorative powers of a shower.. Off to school shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello everyone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Hello everyone!!!

Hi PP
    How is the move going?

Hi Everyone,

Hope it is ok to join this forum. It look lively, particularly for a non sleeper like me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Miaireland wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

Hope it is ok to join this forum. It look lively, particularly for a non sleeper like me.

Welcome, friend! :)

Hey Paws, you settling in ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Miaireland wrote:
    Hi PP How is the move going?

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the madhouse!!! :D

I'm good. Having some food now.
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Hey Paws, you settling in ok?
    So far so good Ted! I like it here. The B&B is lovely, it's small but the room is so warm! Having some Chinese for dinner. I haven't eaten since 5am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Welcome to the madhouse!!! :D

I'm good. Having some food now.

So far so good Ted! I like it here. The B&B is lovely, it's small but the room is so warm! Having some Chinese for dinner. I haven't eaten since 5am!

Enjoy your grub, Paws. :)

Party in Paws B&B

Welcome Miaire, delighted for ya Paws, new life and adventures start here!.

• Advertisement

Hey Mia, welcome.

Just a word of warning, things are rarely normal here. Posting generally just hovers above the gutter.

Silliness guaranteed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement