Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    Little under the weather here, been having sinus pain since yesterday, and I'm feeling absolutely drained today, thinking I might have a cold or something.
    Dr Swannie prescribes for Links: Play 2 of your favourite PC games and see me in the morning. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*appears from the shadows*

Hello Pals
    Hey folks ;)

Little under the weather here, been having sinus pain since yesterday, and I'm feeling absolutely drained today, thinking I might have a cold or something.

Also, confronted with the fact that I may have to upgrade my PC at long last, though I thought I'd get another while out of it before needing to upgrade.

What Spec you got there links ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oops sorry hi Swannie, also hi Links. Bloody cold here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Black Swan wrote: »
    Dr Swannie prescribes for Links: Play 2 of your favourite PC games and see me in the morning. :cool:
    Think I'll be more inclined to pop to bed and read a book soon, the current game I want to play is what my machine is really struggling with.
    What Spec you got there links ?

i5 2500k 3.3ghz, 8gb ram, 560ti

Thinking I'm just gonna upgrade the graphics card.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

Well hi to you too Grem.

**Swannie dances about Sombrero hat, making high kicks, pounding feet, and rapid castanet clicks**

Arriba arriba arriba XR3i! :D

a bailar

for every high kick one hand clap

for every foot pound a double-clap

bailamos todo la/il vaca loca :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*appears from the shadows*
    **SwanBot points wing at Seph!**

Sssseph...sqquuawk!
    Oops sorry hi Swannie, also hi Links. Bloody cold here..
    Just dropping in and out to say hi Grem. :D

ps hi swanbot you little beauty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

**Swannie opens herself to the creative writing waves emerging from ATC 8 time zones east**

thanks black swan :D

XR3i wrote: »
    a bailar

for every high kick one hand clap

for every foot pound a double-clap

bailamos todo la/il vaca loca :pac:

**Swannie dances faster and faster and faster**

Good to work off that chocolate pudding I had for lunch XR3i. :cool:

ps hi swanbot you little beauty
    **SwanBot twirls about the stage before XR3i ending with a bow**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hi guys :)

thanks black swan :D
    Thanks to you ATC, you being our inspiration to keep writing. :cool:

**Swannie dances faster and faster and faster**

Good to work off that chocolate pudding I had for lunch XR3i. :cool:

come to berlin for a weekend and i'll get ya dancin

**SwanBot twirls about the stage before XR3i ending with a bow**

wow

bravo

Also, I think I should write a book. I wanted to write it as a comic, but dunno if I have the artistic skills for that.

Hi guys :)
    Heyyyyyyyyyy Boxers! Was online looking a Victoria Secret's silk boxers and they had some horizontal striped ones that looked cool! :cool:

Also, I think I should write a book. I wanted to write it as a comic, but dunno if I have the artistic skills for that.

Partner-up with Del and you do the story and he draws the characters. Win-win! :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Think I'll be more inclined to pop to bed and read a book soon, the current game I want to play is what my machine is really struggling with.

i5 2500k 3.3ghz, 8gb ram, 560ti

Thinking I'm just gonna upgrade the graphics card.

Yes that card is about 5 years old, its served you well
    **SwanBot points wing at Seph!**

Sssseph...sqquuawk!

Uh oh

Night pals o/

come to berlin for a weekend and i'll get ya dancin
    After a couple pints I've been known to table top dance and might embarrass you XR3i. :o

Oops! My turn to cook tonight, so off to market and then I'll be COOK'IN, so been fun. Bye!

Partner-up with Del and you do the story and he draws the characters. Win-win! :cool:
    Who's Del?
    Yes that card is about 5 years old, its served you well
    It has indeed, I was hoping to squeeze another year out of it, but alas.

Girlfriend got me Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt for Christmas, and I've just finished Witcher 2 so I was all excited to play it, but it's kicking my machine's ass even if I turn the settings right down. It does look incredible, and I wanna play it like this:

UnrealisticComplexGrunion.gif

• Advertisement

Who's Del?
    Delirium (aka koth or SW). It's on this public profile, so I am not blowing his cover.

Aloha (hi and bye) all! :cool:

Ah yes, Delirium ;)

Also, if you don't know what the game I'm on about is, here we go this should amuse the feck out of you:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Signal has just bottomed out on my phone. Five minutes trying to get reply page oh well such is life..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Hi Diddly Ho Folks! Are we well?

Pumped up on red bull from a 13hour shift and sliced my thumb joy! :pac:

It's all fun and games on long shifts isn't it Toni?!

Ohh yes Grem :pac:

As it happened I thought oh jaysus better be careful and go a bit slower when handling sharp metal edges, that would be a nasty cut if it.....*sees the blood*

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Wouldn't have minded it being sore/stingy but it was trying to stop the blood from going over any of the stuff I'd cleaned/was still trying to finish cleaning! :D

Haha I hear ya.. I used to be a chef in another lifetime and if I managed to cut myself first thing was to towel it so you wouldn't ruin anything you had cleaned, especially at end of service. Just when you're cleaning up at top speed and likely to catch yourself on something. Ah the good old days :pac:

The laundry ladies will have a fair few towels now to clean :D

You didn't want to be a chef anymore? Sometimes I wonder why anyone would but it can be such an adrenaline rush. I was thrown onto desserts/salads one day to help out and me not having a clue about anything or where the feicin ice cream even was but they were desperate :pac: That was a rush :D I can also see why most chefs would drink a lot :eek:

I injured my hand and couldn't go back to it unfortunately, and yeah I drank a lot them days.. Miss the buzz sometimes still though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I love cooking and baking, but I honestly don't think I could (or would) do it as a profession, it seems a highly stressful job, and I know, knowing me, that I would end up hating cooking/baking after doing it all day every day lol. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement