Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I injured my hand and couldn't go back to it unfortunately, and yeah I drank a lot them days.. Miss the buzz sometimes still though..

Oh wow sorry to hear that :/

By God they do have a buzz alright especially during the summer season it's beering every damn night.
    I love cooking and baking, but I honestly don't think I could (or would) do it as a profession, it seems a highly stressful job, and I know, knowing me, that I would end up hating cooking/baking after doing it all day every day lol. :o

Yup the same the stress they be under at times is crazy all the time management trying to have crazy numbers of food all ready to go at the one time for all different tables. No thanks! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Suppose it depends on the work, if you got into a bakery you could be under a lot less hassle though the hours would be mad. I tried to work in a café but I couldn't take it.. No craic making cakes and sandwiches at a relatively leisurely pace..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Now serving up Monday morning goodness to help all you guys face the day. Myself and my dust bunnies were busy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**Stumbles into Lair***

Something smells nice.

Best of luck paws.

First day at work,

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, go Paws!. *slides java to Ted*

Just the pick-me-up I need.

Apparently it's 'blue Monday' so I've the works available today.

I only spend cash I have, so no credit card bills due here.

I don't do stuff at the festive season so I don't have bills or any other associated downers. I just have Depeche Mode in my head..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good morning pals :)

oh so tired, ended up pulling an all-nighter and writing 3 thousand words, full day of college incoming, will be glad to get to my bed tonight :o

An all nighter now and again is grand especially if the muse strikes but no doubt it'll be an early night for you Atc!

boards is back, yay :D I survived college, bed after dinner methinks. I also got new migraine meds, hope they do the job when my next one hits :)

Looks like boards is broken.

Fess up, who was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Today was torture without Boards. I can't get on to the main site, I need to use the Android app.

Hopefully it's working properly tomorrow. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Best of luck paws.
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    First day at work,
    Oh yeah, go Paws!. *slides java to Ted*
    Awh thanks guys!

Flying visit tonight. Just a quick hi and bye. First day went well. Saw a house this evening too. Will know in a couple of days. Not available til the middle of next month but they have another property I could stay in between this and then. Only a ten minute walk to work.

Anyhow, night! :) x

new migraine meds work but boy there strong!

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hola amigos

que pasa

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My ankle hurts. Stupid cold weather, stupid stunt dive from a moving vehicle

hi late-nighters

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hiya XR

o/ wolfi, long time no see,

whats the story?

Snow is pissing me off

Snow is pissing me off

I'D LOVE TO BE IN AMERICA

XR3i wrote: »
    I'D LOVE TO BE IN AMERICA

I love my country, but I hate the weather

Hi there guys, how are you?

Hi there guys, how are you?

Hating the weather at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ahhh so it wasn't my laptop playing up it was Boards itself?

Well least I got some productive stuff done while I couldn't get on :D

How is everybody(that is still awake)? :pac:

Hating the weather at the moment

Still snowing? We're catching a break here, less rain and not too cold either.. I've probably just jinxed us though..

• Advertisement

Still snowing? We're catching a break here, less rain and not too cold either.. I've probably just jinxed us though..
    Snow stopped, but very frigid at the moment
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Ahhh so it wasn't my laptop playing up it was Boards itself?

Well least I got some productive stuff done while I couldn't get on :D

How is everybody(that is still awake)? :pac:

Appears it was a localized DDOS. I is fantastic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement