Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Glad to hear it!

I've managed to remember how to get photos up yaaaay getting back to fighting form :pac: now to continue my re-education and go post some more in the easy on the eye thread :D

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

falling gracefully into the bed

see u tomorrow

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

XR3i wrote: »
    falling gracefully into the bed

see u tomorrow

Pleasant slumbers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night XR..

I guess at least you are relatively prepared for cold weather, here we tend to throw on an extra jumper with an "it'll be grand" attitude..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Night XR..

I guess at least you are relatively prepared for cold weather, here we tend to throw on an extra jumper with an "it'll be grand" attitude..

Oh yes, I have an extensive selection of "Holy Fcuk it's cold outisde," clothing available.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have pretty decent gear too but I'm in the minority here.. Any news your side anyway Wolfie?. All ok besides snow?.

I getting by for the time being. neighbor's daughter just had a horrific skiiing accident.

Not so bad. I can't imagine having a few foot of snow for months on end.
    I hope she's not too badly injured.

She pretty bad off. Two cracked vertebrate, severe concussion, busted eye socket.

:eek: that's some damage, the older I get the more I want a bubble wrap suit.. Even quite comfortable with the idea of a padded room..

• Advertisement

I would enjoy a padded room.

Imagine the rage that could be worked off! I've always wanted to run full tilt into a wall too.

That gives me an idea for a new business.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Imagine the rage that could be worked off! I've always wanted to run full tilt into a wall too.

d1c97123704642b2f8a27353cf0e9744.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi wolf and Grem :D

That gives me an idea for a new business.

I get European rights yeah?.

Hi Swannie!.

Hi Swannie!.
    Just thought I would drop into Lair and see if anyone was still awake finding Grem and wolf chatting about rubber rooms. What fun! :cool:

That's just how we roll!. We started off about the weather of course..

That's just how we roll!. We started off about the weather of course..
    El Niño Grande is supposed to be affecting our Pacific coast weather this winter, but thus far it looks like a normal year. I am still running about in T, shorts, and ball cap.

I get European rights yeah?.

Hi Swannie!.

Deal

• Advertisement

Deal
    Wolf is dealing. I'll take a card... no... wait... I don't play cards. ;)

Hi wolf!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Wolf is dealing. I'll take a card... no... wait... I don't play cards. ;)

Hi wolf!

Hiya Swannie, I only play cards when I drunk.

Hiya Swannie, I only play cards when I drunk.
    Methinks I would have to be drunk to play cards too wolf. :pac:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Methinks I would have to be drunk to play cards too wolf. :pac:

Makes sense for a statistician to say. Away I must fly now, errands to run on a cold, windless night call to me. Take care all.

Makes sense for a statistician to say. Away I must fly now, errands to run on a cold, windless night call to me. Take care all.
    See ye wolf! Methinks I'll stumble out of the Lair too and look for mischief. Bye! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning everyone. Up for work. Hope you're all well.

Hopefully I'll be on later. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Paws.

How's job going.

Much more house hunting on the agenda?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

All good. Job is grand. Only doing 8-5 for 2 weeks so they're easing me into it. Got this weekend off and after next week I've got 6 days off and then I'm starting on my normal rota of 4 x 8am-8pm, then 4 days off. 4 on 4 off will suit me I think.

Viewed one house yesterday. Would be perfect but there's another girl looking at it too. We're in competition, so it's up to the landlord now. He should be in contact in the next couple of days. Looking at another house this evening just in case.

Time for breakfast and then I'll be out the door.

Chat to you all later, hopefully. :)

Boards is back?. *cleans lair*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

yay we're back! That was a rough few days..

meant to be going on a date today but I've come down with a nasty cold/chest infection:(, so had to cancel, not the best start! Also I called in sick from college this morning, as I can barely talk at the moment, I'm staying in the bed :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement