Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Just about back, more stuff will roll out as the day goes on.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Rough few days on you guys..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

fair play shim and rest of team, been a rough few days for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Yay.

And happy birthday to our ATC x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh yes happy birthday resident lair scribe!.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

yay we're back! That was a rough few days..

meant to be going on a date today but I've come down with a nasty cold/chest infection:(, so had to cancel, not the best start! Also I called in sick from college this morning, as I can barely talk at the moment, I'm staying in the bed :)
    me too! Same thing terrible temperature pain in the throat and chest and feeling generally terrible with headache..
    for 14 years I have never ever been sick when home... :(
    its two and a half days already and it doesn't want to ease...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Been a busy few days for Shim, Niamh & co.

May have a space on the couch for later with a keg of tae or something stronger to relax with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Boards is back finally. Fair play to everyone for getting it back up and running.
    yay we're back! That was a rough few days..

meant to be going on a date today but I've come down with a nasty cold/chest infection:(, so had to cancel, not the best start! Also I called in sick from college this morning, as I can barely talk at the moment, I'm staying in the bed :)
    Sorry to hear, I hope you are feeling better soon <3

Happy Birthday :D x

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

i missed you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Happy Birthday ATC hope you having a good one :)

Well seeing as Boards was out of action I had no choice but to be productive.

So it would appear I've applied for my dream course!! wooo :D

Back to watching movies: The Danish Girl done now onto The Revenant

• Advertisement

Back in time for my night in, yay!

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

i missed u guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

XR3i wrote: »
    i missed u guys :)

tumblr_lf56aux5v31qg0rnuo1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Guys.

Happy Birthday Caffy..

Saw this & thought of you Tuddles.

11222118_985789814826435_4555120720687959829_n.png?oh=e3987bf99a17b9345f31234cce950c10&oe=572F4669

La.de.da wrote: »
    Yay.

And happy birthday to our ATC x
    Oh yes happy birthday resident lair scribe!.
    Joya wrote: »
    me too! Same thing terrible temperature pain in the throat and chest and feeling generally terrible with headache..
    for 14 years I have never ever been sick when home... :(
    its two and a half days already and it doesn't want to ease...
    Boards is back finally. Fair play to everyone for getting it back up and running.

Sorry to hear, I hope you are feeling better soon <3

Happy Birthday :D x
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Happy Birthday ATC hope you having a good one :)

Well seeing as Boards was out of action I had no choice but to be productive.

So it would appear I've applied for my dream course!! wooo :D

Back to watching movies: The Danish Girl done now onto The Revenant
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Guys.

Happy Birthday Caffy..

11222118_985789814826435_4555120720687959829_n.png?oh=e3987bf99a17b9345f31234cce950c10&oe=572F4669

thanks guys :D hopefully I'll get to celebrate in a few days

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Thank heaven we're back. I was starting to experience withdrawal symptoms. I had to talk to real people *weeps quietly*

was experiencing withdrawal symptoms here too, had to resort to watching movies and reading etc

XR3i wrote: »
    i missed you guys
    I missed everyone too.

Jesus it was fcuking horrible without Boards. I've never been as bored in my whole life. :o

Made me realise just how much I use this site and how much I rely on it. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Awwwwwwwww so now anytime you fart you will think of me sure isn't that just lovely :pac:

The information above probably explains the weight loss this week.

*Adds more beans to the shopping list*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I was nearly gonna say Afternoon Noccers! :o That's side-effects of the outtage outage? affecting my body-clock now see! :D

Happy Birthday ATC!

Oooh I know all about that horrid dose ladies, have nagged and whinged about it on every board available at this stage now I'd say. :D:o Thankfully am as good as over it now. Am going to the Doctor tomorrow though.

How is everyone today?

• Advertisement

I was nearly gonna say Afternoon Noccers! :o That's side-effects of the outtage outage? affecting my body-clock now see! :D

Happy Birthday ATC!

Oooh I know all about that horrid dose ladies, have nagged and whinged about it on every board available at this stage now I'd say. :D:o Thankfully am as good as over it now. Am going to the Doctor tomorrow though.

How is everyone today?

thanks misstearheus :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I hope it over now.

I hope it over now.
    +1,000,000

I'm off to sleep, night pals :)

good morning all :) still unwell here so taking it easy, back to writing I go

Such a relief to have the site working. Didn't realise how much I'm here!.

Such a relief to have the site working. Didn't realise how much I'm here!.

I know, scary isn't it?

has anyone had trouble with tesco delivery? I'm expecting a delivery between 12 and 2, says its delivered on the website but hasn't been here yet

delivery turned up :D got it sorted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

welcome back from the dead :))
    nice seeing you everyone..

im starting to feel better today, never in 14 years have i been home sick and there i am, 3 days of in-betwen the worlds, today first day got up a little but cannot talk as my throat is absolutely red :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement