Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cool hopefully will be soon
    About a month to go. I move on the 25th of Feb.
    Indeed should be good I had to cancel the date on my birthday as i was sick so gonna try again. Hopefully will go to plan!
    Ah that's a shame. Fingers crossed it'll be OK this time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hello all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Wolf, how's all there?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Heyo Wolf, how's all there?

Surprisingly not snowed in.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Got one half of Super Bowl 50 right, c'mon Carolina Panthers, don't let me down :D

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Got one half of Super Bowl 50 right, c'mon Carolina Panthers, don't let me down :D

Broncos vs. Panthers. I could see that.

Broncos vs. Panthers. I could see that.

Hopefully the Arizona Cardinals cause an upset..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm off to bed, night night pals :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Time for sleep. Night all.

Good night ladies

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have to say I'm surprised myself Wolf!.
    Fair play Lith, I've lost touch with the football in the last while.

I've a knack for picking winners in ''When it really matters'' NFL games :pac:

Have to say I'm surprised myself Wolf!.
    Fair play Lith, I've lost touch with the football in the last while.

For once we missing out on the storm.

Lucky miss so Wolf i was here feeling bad for the endless shovelling you were going to have to do..
    Downloaded boards app and it's updated and feels weird.

Lucky miss so Wolf i was here feeling bad for the endless shovelling you were going to have to do..
    Downloaded boards app and it's updated and feels weird.

That why I own a snowblower.

Haha this is true.. What are you at today? I'm listening to an opera - will be seeing it next week so brushing up..

Enjoying a day off, and waiting to see if an asshole calls off work tonight. Know he's a Panthers fan and the game won't be over until after his shift starts.

Waiting to see if an idiot calls off work again tonight.

That sort of stuff makes the red mist appear before my eyes.. Think it's why I don't mind working weekends as I'd always be getting called in.. In other news the new Skunk Anansie album is quite good..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Just finished taking down the Xmas tree :(

EDIT: 2,000 posts. Whoop! :D

• Advertisement

I missed the call last week as I left my phone home while i was out. Won't be surprised if he does it again

You might come over to galway and take the lights down here so Boxers!.

Yeah I decided to leave the phone at home one monday when there was some soccer derby match on..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Yeah I decided to leave the phone at home one monday when there was some soccer derby match on..
    ANY excuse for a trip to Galway <3 Love that place <3

Sometimes you have to.

I'm putting the kettle on if anyone's up for a cuppa.

Oddly, I've never been a fan of tea or coffee

Here We Go, it's Royal Rumble match time :D

The fridge is in the lair kitchen too Wolf!.
    Late night ahead Lith?.

Royal Rumble already? This year is flying by.

• Advertisement

The fridge is in the lair kitchen too Wolf!.
    Late night ahead Lith?.

Nay, an hour left in the PPV,
    AJ STYLES
    debuted tonight :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement