Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Royal Rumble already? This year is flying by.

Aye, usually takes place 3rd week of January

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Aye, usually takes place 3rd week of January

Man, I am out of touch with wrestling.

Man, I am out of touch with wrestling.

Think I found Vince McMahon's Boards account :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Think I found Vince McMahon's Boards account :pac:

You're fired!

You're fired!

What?! :pac:

• Advertisement

What?! :pac:

Oooops, forgot you don't work for me. Hey, wanna job?

Oooops, forgot you don't work for me. Hey, wanna job?

Nope on the job offer

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feck I'm out of touch too. I thought vince had swaggered off the scene ages ago.

Feck I'm out of touch too. I thought vince had swaggered off the scene ages ago.

No he's still around @ 70 years old

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feeling rather ancient now!

• Advertisement

No he's still around @ 70 years old

He looks good for 70

Dust bunnies at the ready for morning java brewing. Pancakes today for breakfast feck the diet!.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all. Working 10-7 today. Looking forward to starting my real 8-8 shifts. These different hours are a bit annoying. 8-5 for the rest of the week though, then off for 6 days.

Twelve hour shifts are grand when you're used to them - the days off are good for touring around etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning peeps.

who's hiding the coffee

*slides a coffee to Cgh*

Someone care to explain teen lingo to me? What the hell is this fam I keep freaking hearing when someone's being referred to??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭Trebor176

I would hazard a guess and say that they are talking about their family. There was none of that talk in my day as a teen not so long ago.

Trebor176 wrote: »
    I would hazard a guess and say that they are talking about their family. There was none of that talk in my day as a teen not so long ago.

So wouldn't it just be easier to say family instead of shortening it?? The following generations will be stupider & stupider.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭Trebor176

So wouldn't it just be easier to say family instead of shortening it?? The following generations will be stupider & stupider.

Yes it would. It's obviously a "cool" way of saying it. Think of the world of "txt spk." Not sure how that would help such generations with spelling and the like.

• Advertisement

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Yes it would. It's obviously a "cool" way of saying it. Think of the world of "txt spk." Not sure how that would help such generations with spelling and the like.

Would rather be literate than ''cool'' :pac: whereas ''txt spk'' Ooh don't get me started

Then again it's all about being ''cool'' with kids these days..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey guys :)

Hi Stripes :)

Someone got the kettle on?.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

it's boiled, whatcha havin?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please :D

B litre of tea and a hug if it's going?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Running low here, hope there is more in the kettle.

howdy all.

1 tea

1 hug

• Advertisement

1 tea

1 hug

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement