Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    So wouldn't it just be easier to say family instead of shortening it?? The following generations will be stupider & stupider.

No, they just finding a new way to express themselves, and sound like complete schmucks at the same time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Two 'words' that really really annoy me, fam and bae. :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Two 'words' that really really annoy me, fam and bae. :mad:

Someone uses "bae" around me they should not be surprised if I "pnch" their "fae" in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Someone uses "bae" around me they should not be surprised if I "pnch" their "fae" in.
    :D:D:pac: Hahahah love it!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How are all the lovely Noccers this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello all :)

:D:D:pac: Hahahah love it!!!!! :D

I am a master of using others stupidity against them

Hi-de-ho Paws.

Hows Northampton, any locals catch your eye yet? :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couldn't have said it better Wolf..

Putting the brave face on here, yourself Ted?

Hope you're okay Grem :)
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How are all the lovely Noccers this evening?
    Good thanks, and yourself Teddy?
    Hello all :)
    Hello Paws :D How's you?

:)

• Advertisement

All good here. Getting the Monday blues here now.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Hows Northampton, any locals catch your eye yet?
    Not just yet. Give me time. ;)

How's yourself?
    Hello Paws How's you?
    Hi! :D

I'm good. Watching Tattoo Rescue :)

How are you?

Paws has a few days off coming up, I'm sure she'll make good use! :p

Is it too soon for another mug of tay lads?.

Survey says...........

no.

Hi! :D

I'm good. Watching Tattoo Rescue :)

How are you?
    I am good thank you :D Hope you enjoy TR! :D

:P

Never too soon for more tay, that's a silly question Grem. :P

Never too soon Grem, going to have one myself.

Boards playin silly beggars here, have had to change the password 4 times so far tonoght.

Thankfully password changes is not hitting me yet. I having other issues

Changing passwords? Gosh I'm getting away lightly so.. Tay it is, shout yer orders folks.

It's a known isssue according to thread in Feedback.

It's just been slow for me since it came back.. Oh and the app is being a bit painful too but what harm..

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

it's tea-time

Sounds good XR I'll stick the kettle on..

Think my laptop is on the way out :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(

I am good thank you Hope you enjoy TR!
    Ah it was good. Trying to find something else to watch now when I get into bed.

I see it's drunk o' clock here in the USA

I'm nearly afraid to ask Wolf - what's happening?

I'm nearly afraid to ask Wolf - what's happening?

Work free night, so time to drink.

Ah not so bad. Thought something Darwin worthy had occurred..

Gawds, that better not happen. Digging a hole with the ground essentially frozen would be a pain in the ass.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy all :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement