Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How do Atc?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hey there atc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

How do Atc?

not too bad thanks, very tired though, finally able to log into my laptop again, hurray :D how are you doing?
    hey there atc

hiya wolfie :) how are you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All grand here.. Pain is back to more bearable levels so that's a bonus. You nearly back to full health?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Rolling right along here

• Advertisement

All grand here.. Pain is back to more bearable levels so that's a bonus. You nearly back to full health?.

ah thats good grem :) yeah do seem to be, energy coming back, should be grand in a few days

Rolling right along here

good to hear :)

Yet more tea here, temperature has dropped off a good bit this evening.

sounds good :) yeah gotten a bit chilly here.. you in work tonight?

Yup. Some rain has started so it's a bit harder to monitor things but grand generally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Reading stuff about social anxiety and it really touched a nerve with, so many people don't realise how its all the little (and big) things that can cause SA, and many people think you can "just get over it".

*sigh*

I hear ya Boxers.. I didn't go for a meal/eat in front of anyone for most of my twenties.. Backing out of plans happened more often than attending and while a couple understood it i always felt down and guilty.. The brain is a strange device..

Reading stuff about social anxiety and it really touched a nerve with, so many people don't realise how its all the little (and big) things that can cause SA, and many people think you can "just get over it".

*sigh*

Welcome to the club. I suffer Intermittent Rage Disorder and have to listen to people tell me I just "need to chill".

*sigh*

this. a million, i've suffered from anxiety for as long as I can remember, the amount of people who told me that is astounding, it's really misunderstood at times..

Tis a wild one out folks, brews are on for the brave folk facing the outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I haven't been able to sleep properly since 4.30am because some idiot has been going up and down the stairs and screaming because she's so drunk and/or high on something that she can't find her friend's room. She knocked on my door so I got up and asked her what she wanted (didn't open the door) and she went "Oh I thought this was Ben's room... I don't suppose you have a ciggie, do you?" I said no and went back to bed fuming. Wasn't able to settle after that. I dozed but didn't sleep properly. I'm working in an hour. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Make lots of noise getting up Paws.

Petty I know, but fekk her.

good morning one and all :)

How's our caffy today.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Make lots of noise getting up Paws.

Petty I know, but fekk her.
    I won't have to. She's still up making noise.

• Advertisement

How's our caffy today.

You'll be out of there and have peace for yourself soon Paws, make sure and tell the owner of the place though just in case people think somebody else will complain and she gets away with it..

Yeah I will do that when I get back this evening.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How's our caffy today.

so tired! didn't sleep that great, I gave up eventually and got up, think it will be a busy day in college. hows our ted?:)

Phew blown down the road there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

its that bad i wouldnt let Teresa Mannion out in it

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cgh wrote: »
    its that bad i wouldnt let Teresa Mannion out in it
    DD5.gif

:p

If you can read this, you're too close!

Feel bad for anyone out in it without a choice.

Delirium,

she can do that to me anytime....

• Advertisement

Delirium,

she can do that to me anytime....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement