Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are the gang?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How are the gang?

I am grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    A week tomorrow Deadpool opens in Irish cinemas , definitely not your average super hero movie, and by that i mean IT AIN'T SUITABLE FOR YO KIDS, pity those under 18 and especially those who wanted a PGish cut of the film
    Not usually into comic book stuff but this looks really good. I also want to see Spotlight. I might go on Sunday.

I am grand.

Glad to hear it, man! How's the weather over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not usually into comic book stuff but this looks really good. I also want to see Spotlight. I might go on Sunday.

Be honest Paws, you want to see just to perv on Ryan Reynolds :P, joking aside what i've seen in the red band trailers for it, my god it's gonna be AWESOME :D

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Be honest Paws, you want to see just to perv on Ryan Reynolds , joking aside what i've seen in the red band trailers for it, my god it's gonna be AWESOME
    Well, that does help. I won't lie!

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Be honest Paws, you want to see just to perv on Ryan Reynolds :P, joking aside what i've seen in the red band trailers for it, my god it's gonna be AWESOME :D

Classic Lith! :D

Come 'ere, what's the story with his appearance in Wolverine? Is that still canon?

Night guys x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh I'm having a hoor of a time with signal here.. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm off to bed, night night pals :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Glad to hear it, man! How's the weather over there?
    Schoizophrenic

Come 'ere, what's the story with his appearance in Wolverine? Is that still canon?

Most likely not.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Most likely not.

Also, did they turn him into Weapon XI or was Weapon XI just like a clone or something?
    Hi pals o/

Seph man! *greets like an Italian*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I ask the tough questions :D

Less said about that cameo in that movie the better..

Also, did they turn him into Weapon XI or was Weapon XI just like a clone or something?

In the comics Weapon XI has never been revealed. Deadpool was a Weapon X failure (yeah, he was a failed experiment).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Seph man! *greets like an Italian*

Hows my main man?

In the comics Weapon XI has never been revealed. Deadpool was a Weapon X failure (yeah, he was a failed experiment).

Was that when he got all the scars?
    Hows my main man?

Not the worst, thanks man. How's my main man?

His healing factor constantly cures his cancer by turning it into aggressive melanomas. Thus the reason he a failure.

Not the worst, thanks man. How's my main man?

Not bad thanks mon, are you on the late shift this week?

His healing factor constantly cures his cancer by turning it into aggressive melanomas. Thus the reason he a failure.

Bejaysus! :eek:
    Not bad thanks mon, are you on the late shift this week?

I am indeed. You keeping tabs on me again?! *peeps out window through gap in curtains?* :pac:

• Advertisement

Bejaysus! :eek:

Considering the amount of physical harm he is regularly subjected to, he getting off light

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Late shift for all. Or something. I may be missing extra marbles tonight.

Late shift for all. Or something. I may be missing extra marbles tonight.

You still have marbles? I have been making do with aquarium gravel for years

It's because I've constantly got headphones on trying to block out the nonsensical witterings around me..

It's because I've constantly got headphones on trying to block out the nonsensical witterings around me..

Ah yes. The ol' Grem Switch-a-roo.

Oh sure to keep some semblance of sanity Hugo.. How are you getting on?.

Oh sure to keep some semblance of sanity Hugo.. How are you getting on?.

Not too shabby here, thanks.

Work treating you well there this morning?

A bit cold as I'm on a different site and there's some works on meaning electrics are off for some things.. Keeping the tea going.

Have a good day guys :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Paws & all the other lovely noccers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement