Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hiya grem:) how are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope we did not wake you Gremmersz

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not at all, besides have to be semiconscious at work!. How are you all?

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

chilled out

• Advertisement

Feet up here at the minute.

Want a mug o tae, but all out of milk here.

Anyone willing to drop some into me, will make you one for your troubles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

doing grand here, relaxing after a very busy week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Happy Friday, y'all :)

Out of milk!! The horror!. :eek: speaking of i think I'll go grab myself a mug full of goodness now.

Going to venture out & get some.

If I am not back in 10 minutes ......

....... just wait longer.

• Advertisement

I'm back and i gave in to temptation so i have returned with a kinder Bueno. Nom.

Are you going to share with the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hi guys :)

How's everyone?

Cream crackered here. Got about 2 hours sleep last night.

Tae here, & watchin MASH ... in old skool mode.

How's all in Stripey land

Heyo Boxers, I'm at work yet again. Have tea and tunes though so can't complain much..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Cream crackered here. Got about 2 hours sleep last night.

Tae here, & watchin MASH ... in old skool mode.

How's all in Stripey land
    All good here. Having some lasagne now. Mmm.
    Heyo Boxers, I'm at work yet again. Have tea and tunes though so can't complain much..
    Plenty of tay here too, hope work isn't too hectic for ya :D
    Evening Paws :D

Temperature has dropped off a cliff out there. Crikey hope none of ye have to budge.

Temperature has dropped off a cliff out there. Crikey hope none of ye have to budge.
    Its freezing here too, has been all day, was wet and miserable out there too :(

Meant to get colder over the weekend I think :)

Yup and my aches definitely know it's on the way. Thankfully i planned ahead so I've thermals and gloves etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yup and my aches definitely know it's on the way. Thankfully i planned ahead so I've thermals and gloves etc.

make sure you have a warm hat as well

Hope you are okay Grem, hope the pain isn't too bad :)

Ooh hell yes Wolf, pain of defrosting ears alone dictates hat wearing. How are you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ooh hell yes Wolf, pain of defrosting ears alone dictates hat wearing. How are you?

battling a cold apparently

Hi Wolfie :D

Howya Stripes?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm quite cozy in my little flat :)

Your back gets better and now you've a cold, can't catch a break can you? :confused:

Heyo Paws I'm glad you're out of the b&b anyway..

Had to share this, couldn't not.

emoticon-crying-tears-of-joy.pngemoticon-crying-tears-of-joy.pngemoticon-crying-tears-of-joy.pngemoticon-crying-tears-of-joy.png

12647149_2650606218319885_7406558787087090150_n.png?oh=710737f496f9ed39a2731742fed687d3&oe=5747DF76

• Advertisement

Had to share this, couldn't not.

emoticon-crying-tears-of-joy.pngemoticon-crying-tears-of-joy.pngemoticon-crying-tears-of-joy.pngemoticon-crying-tears-of-joy.png

12647149_2650606218319885_7406558787087090150_n.png?oh=710737f496f9ed39a2731742fed687d3&oe=5747DF76

My phone case has a charger built in to avoid this sort of thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement