Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Your back gets better and now you've a cold, can't catch a break can you?
    Heyo Paws I'm glad you're out of the b&b anyway..
    Hope you feel better soon.

Me too. I'm much happier now. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

A cold is nothing. Stabbing pains through my back are more annoying by far.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's true alright, i just find any illness tiring i guess.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That's true alright, i just find any illness tiring i guess.

Illness drags on me. Sadly, I used to it now. Should I ever hit 100% I may just break into a new dimension

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

My phone case has a charger built in to avoid this sort of thing.
    I need a case like this. Must see can I get one actually.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How do Hugo, all well?.

Same here Wolf having a chronic condition means that good days feel almost magical.

Hi Hugo :)

Evening pals!
    hail and well met friend Hugo
    I need a case like this. Must see can I get one actually.
    Mine is a Mophie case
    Same here Wolf having a chronic condition means that good days feel almost magical.

Finally, someone who understands me.

In the most unlikely places sometimes Wolf..

• Advertisement

The bursitis in my knees is the worst.

If i could just have a spine rebuild or transplant i reckon a lot of my issues would be sorted..

How do Hugo, all well?.
    Hi Hugo :)
    hail and well met friend Hugo

What a welcome! :):o

Just hopped into bed here.

How are ye three of Boards' finest this evening? x :)

If i could just have a spine rebuild or transplant i reckon a lot of my issues would be sorted..
    I just wanna be cyborg.
    What a welcome! :):o

Just hopped into bed here.

How are ye three of Boards' finest this evening? x :)

Still breathing.

I just wanna be cyborg.

Still breathing.

Cyborg would be awesome!

Cyborg would be bloody cool alright. *daydreams*

May I also daydream?

May I also daydream?
    Add your reply here.
    Hell yes. We'll call it brainstorming and make like we are being productive!. :pac:

Of electric sheep?

Add your reply here.
    Hell yes. We'll call it brainstorming and make like we are being productive!. :pac:

Yes! :D

• Advertisement

Gosh I can't be dreaming of sheep on the job. Or can I?

Gosh I can't be dreaming of sheep on the job. Or can I?

You can! They won't ever know!

This is true - on me own tonight. Metallic bleating would be an interesting sound i think.

Been reading various articles on anxiety/social anxiety/depression the past few days, they make for interesting reading :)

Teaaaaaaaaaaa now though :D

There's a lot of writing out there on those subjects alright. I like to check blogs from people who may have experience with the issues.. I'll read medical articles too but they can be a bit dry to work through.

There's a lot of writing out there on those subjects alright. I like to check blogs from people who may have experience with the issues.. I'll read medical articles too but they can be a bit dry to work through.
    I agree with this.

Are there any blogs/writers in particular you can recommend Grem?

I'm finding all the articles I've found quite interesting I must say.

Gonna turn in. Nighty night. x zzzzzzzzzz

Night Hugo, sleep well..

Boxers I'll check my bookmarks at home for you. I'm terrible at remembering things..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

fell asleep at 9 and only woke up now :o opps

• Advertisement

Ouch, that's your sleep cycle derailed again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement