Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha I just can't bear cold hands. Especially not on feckin purpose! How's your back doing? I'm all bloody achey today again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Haha I just can't bear cold hands. Especially not on feckin purpose! How's your back doing? I'm all bloody achey today again.

Some asshole snuck up and walloped me with a splitting maul last night

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A what?. And why would anyone sneak attack anyone, could really mess someone up..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks

Heyo Links, hey goes it?.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ok. I'm still here, for the time being. You?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

A what?. And why would anyone sneak attack anyone, could really mess someone up..

Axe hammer hybrid. My back feeling like I was hit by one

Links234 wrote: »
    Ok. I'm still here, for the time being. You?

Doin ok, not raining so won't complain..

Wolfie that sounds rough.

Good deity it's quiet around boards..

Think many folks are still having issues getting online.

• Advertisement

Seems so, I'm still getting server error messages and i can't search the site to check what the updates are from feedback..

Ooh thanks..

Am struggling to get anywhere on phone.

Ooh thanks..

Am struggling to get anywhere on phone.

Happy to help where I can

It's better on my desktop but haven't been on that much as I'm working a lot lately.. Trust me to subscribe to the site just before it crashes, just hope it isn't too big a hit to the guys running the place.

Thanks for the link, I'll keep an eye on there.

It's better on my desktop but haven't been on that much as I'm working a lot lately.. Trust me to subscribe to the site just before it crashes, just hope it isn't too big a hit to the guys running the place.

Thanks for the link, I'll keep an eye on there.

I has been posting in there fairly regular trying to help folks where I can.

Yeah I spotted you on the last page there. Fair play to you, things like that make me appreciate the team spirit kinda effort that goes on here.. I'm nowhere near strong enough technically to get into any of that..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie looks through window into Lair**

Anyone awake?

Howdy Swannie, all well with you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Howdy Swannie, all well with you?

Just 8PM Pacific 8 times zones west of ye Grem, and I'm just chilling tonight before M-day work tomorrow. Flatmate is watching Downton Abbey which has grown old for me going into its 6th and last season.

• Advertisement

I watched the last bit of downton i think. Maybe three or four episodes.. We're getting another 'storm' here and the wind has picked up just in the last hour.. We're already on letter h in the storm naming convention!

I watched the last bit of downton i think. Maybe three or four episodes.. We're getting another 'storm' here and the wind has picked up just in the last hour.. We're already on letter h in the storm naming convention!

We've had a storm here along the coast today, with the telly weather casters claiming El Niño Grande as the source. I'm a bit of a skeptic thinking that the storm is normal for this time of year and not unusual.

Downton Abbey is just so elitist that I no longer favour watching it, even if there may be some historical measure of accuracy.

Actually I thought the same with downton, some of the historical stuff was engaging but a lot of the characters, in particular servants weren't terribly believable to me..

Yeah I spotted you on the last page there. Fair play to you, things like that make me appreciate the team spirit kinda effort that goes on here.. I'm nowhere near strong enough technically to get into any of that..

me no techy person. Just pointing people out the tricks that others shared with me

Well ya could have fooled me!. You sounded very knowledgeable in those posts. I'm definitely getting old :pac:

Well ya could have fooled me!. You sounded very knowledgeable in those posts. I'm definitely getting old :pac:

I came into the tech game late. Just treading water at this point

Time for a late snack, so bye Grem and you too wolf.

See ya Swannie.

I did an IT course years ago. Forgotten most of what I learned, plus plenty of the software end is unrelatable to what's happening now.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Time for a late snack, so bye Grem and you too wolf.
    Take care Swannie
    See ya Swannie.

I did an IT course years ago. Forgotten most of what I learned, plus plenty of the software end is unrelatable to what's happening now.

I has never understood most of the software end of things. Hell, most of the hardware worries me.

• Advertisement

Yeah visual basic and all that stuff lost me a good bit but i was pretty good on the hardware side at the time.. That's fifteen years ago now though.. How's your week looking for you, have you a day or two off to give your back a rest?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement