Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No work tonight or tomorrow, then five days until I get a full week off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good that you get half a chance to recover. Doing a crappy run of shifts myself, twelve shifts with one night off. Still I'm through a good bit of it now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I must be off now. Must visit the bank

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Laters Wolfie, I'll go rouse the coffee machine for the Monday soldiers..

• Advertisement

Mind yourselves folks. Tis rougher than i thought it would be this early.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Yo.
    It sucks when you get to the office just for your boss to send you back home.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's kinda funny how for years shows like The Simpsons showed the Republican party as cartoonishly evil. Now they actually are just cartoonishly evil.

Afternoon everyone :)

• Advertisement

oh yea :rolleyes:

2qY4mRM.png

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    it sounds very interesting.. would you be able to stay there for a while? or would you want that?
    That's what I'm doing, I'm here for about a month. Unfortunately it's too far from work for me to stay permanently.

That's what I'm doing, I'm here for about a month. Unfortunately it's too far from work for me to stay permanently.
    oh well then you better find something closer, i hate commute ..
    have you seen many places so far and not liked it or?
    renting prices must also be higher than in ie i suppose?..

Morning all.

Boxers - sunny spells and scattered showers is my favourite one. Still not been near computer to look anything up.. :o

heya gremmy hows the evening going :)

Hi Joya, how are you? I'm battling weird mood swings a bit. Have coffee in my hand hoping to get levelled out.

Boxers - sunny spells and scattered showers is my favourite one. Still not been near computer to look anything up.. :o
    Haha thanks Grem, going to have a look at it now.

Been quite down lately, just one of those phases, hopefully it passes soon.

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Good evening folks.

How are we all.

Hi Joya, how are you? I'm battling weird mood swings a bit. Have coffee in my hand hoping to get levelled out.
    ah mood swings, i know what you are talking about.. kind of in a similar situation.. moreor less all the time : o))

btw went to work today and my boss sent me home.. again.
    it would be really nice of hi if my sick leave would be covered but nope..
    so went to my doc today again and she gave me something to heal my lungs asap.. hope it will work..
    also will apply to social for some illness benefit and oh boi how many docs they require for it.. id rather just go to office and work like however....

hiya all

• Advertisement

No worries Boxers things are mad busy my end lately so I'm slow getting back to people..

Mornin Ted, how you doing today?

Tell me bout it Joya, I've extra shifts all over the place and all that, was sent to company doctor which was yet more stress and the mood swings are so fast it's astonishing - can have a stab of despair for all of two minutes then be numb or up again. Need level switches for our brains!.

Just back in house, fed & watered now.. Chill time now until bed & more of the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good evening folks :)

Not so bad Ted, i had a lovely rain and wind swept trip to work but in safe now. Tay all the way!

Henry hasn't made any appearance down here yet

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hola amigos

Tell me bout it Joya, I've extra shifts all over the place and all that, was sent to company doctor which was yet more stress and the mood swings are so fast it's astonishing - can have a stab of despair for all of two minutes then be numb or up again. Need level switches for our brains!.
    ya sometimes i think if i do not have the training i do have where would i be with all the things that are going on inside me : )..

Hello Atc and XR hope all is well..

Same here Joya this last while would have been very different if it wasn't for the supports i have.. I'm very lucky in ways..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Howdy do folksies?

• Advertisement

Hi-diddly-de-hi Links

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement