Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey Ted, how's it going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hello Atc and XR hope all is well..

Same here Joya this last while would have been very different if it wasn't for the supports i have.. I'm very lucky in ways..

all good here grem :) and yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey Ted, how's it going?

All good in Tedland, you escaping the onslaught from Storm Henry there?

Eh, alrghty. Truth be told, I'm considering closing my account on boards. Posted about it on facebook yesterday, so quite a few folks here already know, but to be honest... boards is just a much nastier place than when I signed up. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Eh, alrghty. Truth be told, I'm considering closing my account on boards.

:eek:
    but to be honest... boards is just a much nastier place than when I signed up. :o

Not if you avoid the right forums. Certain forums appear to attract a certain type of personality/poster that's for sure though. Any in particular that have made you consider closing your account? Surely not R&M?

• Advertisement

Eh, alrghty. Truth be told, I'm considering closing my account on boards. Posted about it on facebook yesterday, so quite a few folks here already know, but to be honest... boards is just a much nastier place than when I signed up. :o

I think you might have popped up as someone you might know on FB a while back ..... ( it was the hat I recognised).

Give a man a keyboard & they think they can post whatever drivel they want.

Never really get people closing account, just don't use it & can still dip in & out later

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Just take a break Links.....I think you'll regret it otherwise.;)

Passenger wrote: »
    Surely not R&M?
    Absolutely not, R&M has always been a class act. I was there since the inception of that forum. ;)
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I think you might have popped up as someone you might know on FB a while back ..... ( it was the hat I recognised).
    Yup, that'd be me! Throw me a friend request so.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    oh well then you better find something closer, i hate commute .. have you seen many places so far and not liked it or? renting prices must also be higher than in ie i suppose?..
    I've found somewhere already, I just can't move in yet.
    Links234 wrote:
    Eh, alrghty. Truth be told, I'm considering closing my account on boards. Posted about it on facebook yesterday, so quite a few folks here already know, but to be honest... boards is just a much nastier place than when I signed up.
    Awh Links, don't go... :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have to say I stay in certain places here and don't venture into some topics at all because I'm just not able or tough enough for some of the stuff that goes on.. It must be quite discouraging for someone who's been here a long time so i understand your situation Links. Not easy..

• Advertisement

anyone willing to give me some motivation to write:o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Stop procrastinating and get writing post haste.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Go on ATC, you can do it!

ggoooooooooooo caffy !!!!!!

th?id=OIP.M913c4efbe10c4b3ab38b8f4329334cf7o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=201&h=152

I'm off too look at more of them pictures :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh ok I'll be the baddie so *cracks whip*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

what about your bf : o)

Haha good call Joya!.

Joya wrote: »
    what about your bf : o)

he did too :)

thanks guys!

Ah nice one Atc :)

Ah nice one Atc :)

cheers grem :) must go and sleep, night nighty

• Advertisement

Sleep well, catch ya tomorrow at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Fcuking anxiety is up in arms.

My heart is racing and I feel sick and shaky.

I hope I don't have a panic attack. Please god no! :(

Can you youtube meditative breathing? I'm here for chats if that's any good..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Thanks Grem, it seems to have passed now thankfully, hate it when that happens as I hate having panic attacks, and those sensations/feelings always make me panic.

Lying in bed now unable to sleep ffs :(

Oh I hear ya, haven't had any major ones in some time then boom two in a week out of nowhere. Missed work over the first one which I imagine instigated the panic for the second because all i could think was that I'd lose my job. Always coming up with the worst case scenario in those situations.. Hope you do manage some sleep.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I don't get panic attacks thankfully. Instead, I have rage fits. Oh, such fun when all you can see is red and you just know it time for someone to bleed and scream. When I feel one approaching I find circle breathing to be the best approach as I isolate myself from others.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

The kombucha mushroom people sitting around all day.

Lemsiper wrote: »
    The kombucha mushroom people sitting around all day.

SOAD fan i take it!.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

I was told by a guy in Vietnam that I looked like Serj, (I don't) what an honour.

• Advertisement

Howdy Wolfie, how ya getting on today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement