Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It was lovely, in an old church, string quartet playing shubert.

There is no time on the face of a clock that is strange to think about pizza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

It was lovely, in an old church, string quartet playing shubert.

There is no time on the face of a clock that is strange to think about pizza.

phew, im releived :D

btw glad you had a good time in a concert, i just today thought how its been aggeess since ive been on a concert or in theatre and im missing it dearly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shattered tired here, went to a lunchtime classical music gig. So i wrecked my sleep but was totally worth it..

all good here today was a bit boring in college with tutors in and out of meetings and us nothing to do. Busy day tomorrow with doing a mock job interview and working on a few different modules. Also bf is coming down to my apt on valentine's day for a few hours how's yourself?
    Oh that is a busy day. Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day. :)

I'm good. Lying on the couch. Heading to bed soon. Not much to do tomorrow so I'm going to relax. Heading to the cinema with the other new nurse tomorrow evening.

Sounds like you had a lovely time Grem :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It was lovely, amazing atmosphere

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Oh that is a busy day. Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day. :)

I'm good. Lying on the couch. Heading to bed soon. Not much to do tomorrow so I'm going to relax. Heading to the cinema with the other new nurse tomorrow evening.

yeah busy enough:) I'll say I'll be glad to get into bed tomorrow night. Thanks! hope you have a good one too

good to hear:) may as well take it easy. What you going to see?

Glad you enjoyed the concert grem:) been a while for myself, last one I was at was Hozier at Longitude

yeah busy enough I'll say I'll be glad to get into bed tomorrow night. Thanks! hope you have a good one too

good to hear may as well take it easy. What you going to see?
    I'd say you'll be wrecked!

I think I'm working on Valentine's Day this year. Least I won't be sitting on my own lol

Not sure what we're seeing yet.

Are we missing Swannie the last few days?.

Paws you won't be long finding yourself a lovely lad there, enjoy yourself before you're off the market!.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Are we missing Swannie the last few days?.
    Your left, your left, your left right left; to the right flank march! Halt!

**Swannie and SwanBot swan-stepping march up before Grem and salute with wings**

Reporting for duty Grem... Sssqqquuaaawwwk squaawk sqqquuaawk ssquawkGrem! :cool:

My my what timing!. I've just been getting a java fix. How are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey Swannie and Grem :)

just to say hi and bye to you two lovely ladies! :)

I'm trying to sleep but unsuccessfully so far :D

How doodle Boxers, sleep evading you?

Hope you sleep Joya, take care..

Well three lovely ladies already :eek: :d)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

My my what timing!. I've just been getting a java fix. How are you?
    Although SwanBot has been cheering for the Bots, Swannie has had login and related functionality problems Grem since the DDOS attack a few days ago, sometimes not being able to login from across the pond. :o

Joya wrote: »
    just to say hi and bye to you two lovely ladies! :)

I'm trying to sleep but unsuccessfully so far :D
    Night Night Joya, hope you sleep well :)
    How doodle Boxers, sleep evading you?
    It is indeed.

Kinda wish I had a boyfriend tbh, rapidly getting bored of this single business.

I've had people "advise me" to play the field, have casual fun etc but I'm just not into it.

Call me old fashioned, but sex isn't a casual thing for me. :o

Hey Swannie and Grem :)
    Haaaaaaaayyyyyyy Boxers! Raises tall cup of java and offers a toast! :cool:

Well three lovely ladies already :eek: :d)

That's 4 with SwanBot here Joya. :pac:

**SwanBot takes a bow and sqquuuaaawwwks!**

Black Swan wrote: »
    That's 4 with SwanBot here Joya. :pac:

**SwanBot takes a bow and sqquuuaaawwwks!**
    and squaks...
    squaks...
    squa..
    sq...

joya's drifting off slowly :d).....

• Advertisement

and squaks...
    squaks...
    squa..
    sq...

joya's drifting off slowly :d).....

SwanBot says Joya can drift off counting handsome young male SwanBots tonight rather than sheep. :cool:

Haaaaaaaayyyyyyy Boxers! Raises tall cup of java and offers a toast! :cool:
    Hey Swan :D Coffee would be great right now I must say. I may treat myself to one tomorrow :D

crap can't sleep :(

Ooh am I too late for toast? *puss in boots eyes*

*hugs* hope you are okay ATC :) xx
    I would love two slices right now with some ham and a scalding hot cuppa tay.

Mmmm.

Hey Swan :D Coffee would be great right now I must say. I may treat myself to one tomorrow :D
    Too bad you are not sitting now Boxers in my javahouse, because I would buy you one. Cheers!

Then it's time to WRITE, WRITE, WRITE now ATC! While I was unable to login to boards, sometimes days at a time, I wrote about 10 pages!

**Swannie beats chest with wings!**
    **SwanBot fedespressos Grem a hot, tall, rich java!**

Oops! Got to chat with lad. Back in a bit. :p

What no toast? :pac:
    See ya in a while Swannie, the rest of ye ok?.

• Advertisement

*hugs* hope you are okay ATC :) xx

I would love two slices right now with some ham and a scalding hot cuppa tay.

Mmmm.

thanks for the *hugs* boxers, I'm ok, mind is going 90 though :o
    Then it's time to WRITE, WRITE, WRITE now ATC! While I was unable to login to boards, sometimes days at a time, I wrote about 10 pages!

**Swannie beats chest with wings!**

**SwanBot fedespressos Grem a hot, tall, rich java!**

suppose a page or two can't hurt :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement