Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ugh. My eyes are all scratchy, definitely up way too long working too many shifts on the trot.. Sod it I'm well over halfway through. We'll all make it noccers!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hump-day.jpg
    ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's my friday!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's my friday!!!!

**Swannie shakes wing at Grem!**

No fair Grem, because some of us are still climbing up to the top of the week's hump and not high enough yet to slide down toward the weekend.

Usually I'd be giggling but I've done seven shifts with one night off so I'm to wrecked for a happy dance. However the java and breakfast supplies are set up for the day dwellers..

• Advertisement

Usually I'd be giggling but I've done seven shifts with one night off so I'm to wrecked...

**SwanBot quickly calls help for Grem!**

Tow-Truck.png

Why thank you Swannie i does like a good truck!

Oh oh... it's the Pacific bewitching hour and Swannie cannot find her black pointy hat, so I better slip away until another day. Bye Grem. :cool:

Laters Swannie don't do anything I wouldn't do!. (that pretty much gives you free reign though)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Paws you won't be long finding yourself a lovely lad there, enjoy yourself before you're off the market!.
    Fingers crossed you're right!

• Advertisement

I reckon I am, once you are prosely settled in your new place there will be no stopping you. Girl you made it to there, daytrip to London and all. That's some spreading of the wings - well done..

I reckon I am, once you are prosely settled in your new place there will be no stopping you. Girl you made it to there, daytrip to London and all. That's some spreading of the wings - well done..
    Awh thank you, you're far too kind! :o

It's nice to be standing on my own two feet tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I get distracted easily

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

evening folks,

Evenin Ted.

How's everyone tonight?

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Evenin Ted.

Ayup Lith-mon
    How's everyone tonight?

Chilly here.

If you have any brass monkeys, wrap up their ......

I'm supping on a mug of freshly made tae, I had a chocolate muffin i was saving for said cuppa, but someone got to it before me, unhappy Lith is very unhappy..

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I'm supping on a mug of freshly made tae, I had a chocolate muffin i was saving for said cuppa, but someone got to it before me, unhappy Lith is very unhappy..

Stealing another man's muffin, even a dwarf couldn't stoop that low.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Stealing another man's muffin, even a dwarf couldn't stoop that low.

Well someone did and made their way onto ''The List''

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Well someone did and made their way onto ''The List''

Never good to be on the Lith List (not easy to say with a lisp)

I'm off to Aldi shortly. Now I am tempted to add muffins to the list.

Never good to be on the Lith List (not easy to say with a lisp)

I'm off to Aldi shortly. Now I am tempted to add muffins to the list.

Try saying that after 1 too many :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Try saying that after 1 too many

The problem with that is, it is usually 5/6 after the limit you realise.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

The problem with that is, it is usually 5/6 after the limit you realise.

The choc chip ones are lovely i must say:p

I want a muffin now.

Heading to the cinema in a little while

Grid. wrote: »
    The choc chip ones are lovely i must say:p

I think Ted was referring to drinks of the alcoholic nature, crossed wires Grid :P :pac:

I want a muffin now.

Heading to the cinema in a little while

Going to see any movie in particular?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I think Ted was referring to drinks of the alcoholic nature, crossed wires Grid :P :pac:

5/6 muffins can easily be had too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hey all :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement