Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hi pp long time no see

are u abroad?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

XR3i wrote:
    are u abroad?
    I am. Been here nearly three weeks now. :)

hello, is there anybody out there??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Nope, you are all alone. Give me your wallet.

you must be the wallet inspector

• Advertisement

Indeed I am and if you hand it over we can have all of this sorted out for you.

i'll tell ya what, show me your train ticket first, i'm the train ticket inspector

(sssh, give me 5 euro and i won't say anything)

giphy.gif

I think I'm going to toddle off to bed. Look after yourself and goodnight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm a wobbly mess of tired and still dragged myself to appointment, well my gf helped me of course.. I think i might have skipped it otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

good your partner supports you when you need it : )

morning grem
    i work today so it feels good to be busy however that sounds : )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Being busy is good when it suits you, i over worked a little recently though, oops.. How are you doing recently Joya?.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Boards finally lets me back in! That was one daaaaaamn long spell.

Hope all is well with the rest of the lovely Noc crew. Only bit of news I have is I've applied for a new job so fingers crossed I get an interview at least :)

Best of luck with the new job possibility Toni.

Welcome back Toni..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I need to find the Paypal office so I can shake my fist at the person or people who decide the text of their e-mails. "All set to spoil your loved one this Valentine's day?", those jerks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Being busy is good when it suits you, i over worked a little recently though, oops.. How are you doing recently Joya?.
    ah grem i remember better days to be honest..

Joya wrote: »
    ah grem i remember better days to be honest..

It's not easy, hope it passes for you soon..

this is xr3i

reporting for the evening shift

Guten tag XR how are ya?.

hiya g alls well

you're in early :)

• Advertisement

I am, off today so i've been in bed since early last night. Playing catch up on rest and email.

but but, you're never off :pac:

enjoy it :)

Hahaha seems like that sometimes, actually having lemsip here, think i overdid the working thing. :o

How are you?

Hahaha seems like that sometimes, actually having lemsip here, think i overdid the working thing. :o

How are you?

battling on, stiff upper lip, you know yourself

What's up?.

the sky is up sister

Fair play i walked into that, what ya at for the evening? I am awaiting a burger and chips to arrive, happy days..

i think i'll have a beer and phone up a few friends in germany etc

• Advertisement

Loads of tea here, watch trashy telly and cuddle up on couch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement