Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ssssssssqqqqqqqquuuuuuaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Calm down SwanBot. And put away that silly sign that says: "The End is Near!"

Sssqqquuaawk ssqquuaawwwwk ssqquuaawwwkkkk?

No Trump did not get elected US president, it's only the primaries across the pond.

Sssqquawk?

Yes, it's way to soon to tell what fool they will elect. Now be a good little SwanBot and go out and play some mischief in the Lair backyard.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Put a silencer on Swanbot, or at least turn down the volume.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Put a silencer on Swanbot, or at least turn down the volume.
    sssqqquuuuaaawwwkkk sssqquuaawk ssssqquuaawwkkk :o

Now you made SwanBot cry Lith. She is all weepy for some reason today. And her flood of tears is sooooo heavy now that it may mess up all the weather forecasting as she flies over Eire! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are the gang?

How are the gang?
    The "gang" says hi to you too Hugo.

**Swannie and SwanBot WAVE wings at Hugo**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey guys & gals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    The "gang" says hi to you too Hugo.

**Swannie and SwanBot WAVE wings at Hugo**

Good evening, ladies! *doffs cap while making mechanical noises*
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey guys & gals

Ted mon!

Hey guys & gals
    No! No! Tell me it isn't true! Is this the REAL Ted, or a Bot imitation? SwanBot wants to know.

**SwanBot shows a little leg, stretches out her long nape, and bats eyelashes**

Good evening, ladies! *doffs cap while making mechanical noises*
    Fancy meeting you here Hugo. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning Swannie and bot, catching some java here if anyone wants anything from kitchen shout orders now ;)

• Advertisement

My mug is still half full :D

Though some biscuits would be lovely..

Though some biscuits would be lovely..

Morning Swannie and bot, catching some java here if anyone wants anything from kitchen shout orders now ;)

Please send 2 espressos stat Grem! My eyelids are drooping at the moment and I have things to do.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    And my mug is half empty Lith. We could put this in the Lair Philosophy section. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hello all :)

No! No! Tell me it isn't true! Is this the REAL Ted, or a Bot imitation? SwanBot wants to know.

**SwanBot shows a little leg, stretches out her long nape, and bats eyelashes**

You can tell SwanBot I am all real

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Biccies and espresso shots delivered :D

Howdy Atc and Ted ;)

Biccies and espresso shots delivered :D

Howdy Atc and Ted ;)

Oh oh... Super writer ATC has just appeared! :eek:

**Swannie hides behind Lair couch hoping that ATC will not ask about 1-page today, which she is lacking**

oooh, double delivery from Grem.

• Advertisement

Majority of the new Metallica album is recorded :D, hopefully the 8 year wait for Death Magnetic's follow up is over :D

You can tell SwanBot I am all real
    Hmmmmmmmmm, that REAL is subject to interpretation I bet Ted. Swannie LOOKS at small stack of books on shelf wondering if it's time to pull out Jacques Derrida and deconstruct Ted?

**Swannie gets out virtual surgical equipment**

oooh, double delivery from Grem.

I refuse to say dp, thank you Ted :pac:

...espresso shots delivered :D
    Grem to the rescue! :cool:

Hmmmmmmmmm, that REAL is subject to interpretation I bet Ted. Swannie LOOKS at small stack of books on shelf wondering if it's time to pull out Jacques Derrida and deconstruct Ted?

**Swannie gets out virtual surgical equipment**

Will SwanBot be in a nurses uniform?

:cool:

Will SwanBot be in a nurses uniform?

:cool:
    **SwanBot runs to the closet and quickly dresses into Nurse outfit!**

That's a BIG YES Ted! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

How's the writing going Caffy?

**Strips off & jumps onto table**

Examine me at will.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Pics on the way Swannie???:D

• Advertisement

Grid. wrote: »
    Pics on the way Swannie???:D
    High definition Grid! :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement