Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grey Guignol(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If you don't like it, you know where the door is ..

:P

Back under the stairs with you :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

But if you like it... lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie bounds into Lair living room in her Pantar outfit, screeeeeeeeeeming
    "Go Pantars! Go!"

It's Super Bowl Sunday across the pond and Swannie is now heading off to a house party to yell, drink tall cool ones, and dance on table tops when we score.

Aloha Lair (hi and bye)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    "Go Pantars! Go!"

It's Super Bowl Sunday across the pond and Swannie is now heading off to a house party to yell, drink tall cool ones, and dance on table tops when we score.

Aloha Lair (hi and bye)!

Have fun!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have fun Swannie, well deserved break.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

A glass of wine at the Superbowl is $25. A beer is $13. Water is $7. Disgusting, and all for a sport that's a less interesting rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Have fun Swannie.

Don't do anything we wouldn't.

"Go Pantars! Go!"

Aloha Lair (hi and bye)!

Carolina Panthers FTW :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Off to bed. Night.

"Go Pantars! Go!"

Aloha Lair (hi and bye)!
    Hiya Swannue!!
    joya will support you in table tops dancing as ever! <3

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

"Go Pantars! Go!"

Aloha Lair (hi and bye)!

Enjoy Swannie....Panthers for the win!!!:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Off to bed. Night.

Night night man:)

Anyone noticed we passed the 9000 bar :o)

Joya wrote: »
    Anyone noticed we passed the 9000 bar :o)

Saw we were at 89xx there earlier & commented were we close to that bar.

no sleep tomorrow then so...if lasts that long even :d)

Close to bar?? Think you've a problem there Ted 'ol chap

:P

If only my hip wasn't playing up, I'd be up out of this chair & after you for that Lith.

Have your Pipe and a snifter of scotch, and then retire to your quarters for the evening, you need your beauty sleep :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night night Hugo, sleep well my man.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Have your Pipe and a snifter of scotch, and then retire to your quarters for the evening, you need your beauty sleep

Seems like I am being bundled off to bed.

:(

I bid you all good night

• Advertisement

Night Ted mon.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Off to bed here too. Night all.

They are dropping like flies!

Night Paws

Phrasing Grem :pac:, Phrasing is important :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Phrasing Grem :pac:, Phrasing is important :P

*high fives* you're on fire tonight boi!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Have closed twitter for the night because everyone is going on about that crappy sportsball.

I had half forgotten it was on.. My facebook and stuff has been busy without it.. Might keep updated on it later.

My facebook is quiet about it really, but I follow quite a few North Americans on twitter so there's a lot more interest there.

It's all weather on fb at the minute, don't use twitter on my phone. It's far too busy for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Washed my hair earlier, and then put it up, took it down there now and realised I'd forgotten to dry it.

Have to do it soon before bed. Going to take a good 20 mins. Ugh. The one thing I hate about having long thick hair. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement